FAMAS Picture Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o I'm insulted!!!!!...okay not really :P , but  like zuka said, it is a TM, you can even kind of see the battery on the pic, it's yellow.

Ah, alright. I saw the yellow, but looking at the foregrip and the accessories it reminded me of a springer I saw online a while ago.

Being in Canada, where Airsoft is all higher-class guns (no one stocks springers), I've never actually seen the spring FAMAS, and probably never will.

Ah, alright. I saw the yellow, but looking at the foregrip and the accessories it reminded me of a springer I saw online a while ago.

Being in Canada, where Airsoft is all higher-class guns (no one stocks springers), I've never actually seen the spring FAMAS, and probably never will.

That's understandable and, I've never seen a springer either, but there are subtle differences if you look closely.

I know there's a 'thing' about posting random pics from the interent, but I've just seen this springer online and wondered if anyone else has.

What got my attention was the mount over the barrel. Having just one rail on the top it's actually pretty useless as you can just get a barrel mount. It does make the gun look more interesting though.

Does anyone know where I could get the mount on it's own? Or even any other pictures of it? And what is that bulge at the bottom?

cheers.

It's CHEAP plastic. I thought it looked rather dumb (on the Famas).

But it looks cool on a patriot. :D

PatriotSD3.jpg

PatriotSD1.jpg

My lowly DE M83 LPEG.

*EDIT* Sorry to POISON this thread with an *generic Americanski assault rifle*. :unsure:

Edited by Epyon
It's CHEAP plastic. I thought it looked rather dumb (on the Famas).

But it looks cool on a patriot. :D

My lowly DE M83 LPEG.

*EDIT* Sorry to POISON this thread with an *generic Americanski assault rifle*. :unsure:

Sorry doesn't cut it... :angry22: go say the "our father" 100 times, and then take 10 pics of your FAMAS, and post them here.

You have 24 Hours...go.

JK :bleh: , but seriously we need more pics. How can we only have 27 pages???? they have more pics in the knife thread...THE KNIFE THREAD!!!!

Just curious..why did you buy it?

Got it for a birthday present. I really just wanted the laser.

And it is a really nice springer, even if the right side is full of screwholes. Great for plinking and blowing holes in soda cans. Nothing beats the concentrated awesome of the TM version though. I can't wait to see what G&G is going to do with it.

I can't wait to see what G&G is going to do with it.

OFMG YESSSS :bestgun: ...the G&G FAMAS it is going to be better than anything ever before...or the internals will fail, and people will complain, and everyone will hate it and G&G will be flamed to hell, and no one will buy from them even though some of their guns are good, and people will assume everything and anything that they make is bad and G&G will go out of buisness...but I'm looking for more aftermarket parts for my TM..and some midcaps...

OFMG YESSSS :bestgun: ...the G&G FAMAS it is going to be better than anything ever before...or the internals will fail, and people will complain, and everyone will hate it and G&G will be flamed to hell, and no one will buy from them even though some of their guns are good, and people will assume everything and anything that they make is bad and G&G will go out of buisness...but I'm looking for more aftermarket parts for my TM..and some midcaps...

I'm hoping G&G will do a G2 instead of an F1, and copy the V1 gearbox. STANAG compatibility out of the box along with a proven gearbox design could really give Marui a run for their money.

Hell, I'd buy it even if it was a bad gun. I love me sum FA-MAS.

Edited by Zuka

Still just announced ;)

And I am also hoping for a re-designed V1 perhaps with the easy spring change mode as the the 249er have :) And a new motor compartment taking short type motors.

Metal frame with plastic housing and a stabilizing outer barrel.

Hm...guess that´s it :) Oh...and I want the new mountbase the french Army uses.

Still just announced ;)

And I am also hoping for a re-designed V1 perhaps with the easy spring change mode as the the 249er have :) And a new motor compartment taking short type motors.

Metal frame with plastic housing and a stabilizing outer barrel.

Hm...guess that´s it :) Oh...and I want the new mountbase the french Army uses.

A removable carry handle would be great, too. FELIN loadout GO!

A removable carry handle would be great, too. FELIN loadout GO!

:wide-eyed:removable handle you say... :blink: elaborate please...I have never seen this or heard of this on a FAMAS

And yes I am definately oing to get the G&G FAMAS...and maybe the F2000... :unsure: .....that galil looks pretty nice also.......well basically I just gotta save up :( .... ;)

Its not so much that its removable in real steel, but as the FELIN doesnt have a carry handle then one which can be removed without hacking at it would be useful.

Link to Felin.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:RO...S/FAMA_0008.jpg

Sorry about the picture as its the only one i could find in a hurry!

That's actually the FAMAS Surbaissé, not the Félin (just to be annoyingly picky).

surbaiss01.jpg

Surbaissé

felin.jpg

Félin

So I don't hog the post HERE'S a linky to more info I posted a while ago.

But I see what you mean about a removable carry handle.

famasnetb2.gif

Sure it's more than just the handle it's the whole top molding, but it wouldn't be that hard for some company somewhere to just make different conversion units to mod the F1 into say the Surbaissé and the SV into the FELIN.

Edited by SPG