FAMAS Picture Thread

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the phantom kit yet...

They are amazing!!! (and no unfortunately i do not have one)

This is what my Fa-mas will look like by the end of the month.

Farry

P.S. in the pic it is the second one with socom suppressor and a similar RDS to the one im getting.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farry

P.S. in the pic it is the second one with socom suppressor and a similar RDS to the one im getting.

Farry

That would be because the Phantom Kit fits onto the Steyr AUG NOT the Famas, although it might be possible to fit one on the famas if you really wanted to.

Adam

I'll post mine when my red dot scope arrives. At the moment it's pretty much stock :) I'm looking to also add an M203 and a flashlight on at some point too, by having a rail on the hanguard and a rail where the right sling swivel usually is. I think it should look pretty cool once it's all done :)

Well wgc put a m100 in i think and it was shooting a fair bit above our limits. So i told them and the nice people at wgc sent me a free KM 1j spring. It is now shooting a consistant 325-328.

Also duff in that pic is it just me or are you wearing two different types of boot? Or is it just the way the light is?

Edited by nuclear_darkness

nah I'm wearing pair of Scarpa's, but I stepped in the mud in one of the foxholes caking my right foot in mud.

It should also be noted that the picture was taken at the end of the day hence why none of us have much TaQ gear on.

It should also be noted the picture is form the Invicta Airsoft site.

Lol i know all about the mud problem. At our local site there is a patch at a bottom of a hill that if even a little damp is like a swamp. Of course i crossed it and went down to the knees. Later on i wondered why the cake of mud hadnt gone hard and cracked of. Turns out that was actualy a patch of CLAY. I had to scrub those boots i dont know how many times to get them to resemble black again.

Best FAMAS pic I have ever seen :wide-eyed::wide-eyed::nosleep::nosleep:

post-3408-1116822689_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

The FA-MAS is a joke locally. It was the first AEG brought into our town, and it was the first to die... painfully. It exchanged hands more than hookers' dirty money. In the process(es) several screws and internal parts were lost, though no one claimed them. A 10.8v battery was used for a period of time, which certainly only made things worse. Shortly before it died, I remember playing a game where someone used it. It was so loud that it could clearly be heard 400ft away, even through thick woods. Loudest. Marui. Ever. (this particular one)

So for all those reasons, I chuckle inside everytime someone is proud of their FA-MAS.

Im currently looking to replace my FAMAS SV's red dot scope .. it has on board it with new additions to it:

FAMAS SV

Bipod

Red dot scope

Tracer unit

Mini Moscart launcher

Laser to side of scope

small rail to side for mounting of whatever gear i deem alright for the job.

Night_raven

• 1 month later...