FAMAS Picture Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2 rails on the top of my Famas.

The front one i had left in the bottom of my tool box which is secured with 2 little bolts i got from a hardware store.

And the rear one was off a Cyma G36. which does work but its there mainly for effect, plus it covers up the cocking handle hole. Its secured with a very strong glue and 2 tiny bolts. It does attach various things but it aint that secure.

Martin...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f274/Teammilf/DSC00545.jpg

EDIT:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f274/Teammilf/DSC00543.jpg

/EDIT

My FA-Mas SAW .50 cal project dubbed

ML-Mas by a frenchy friend.

Last picture with the old front and without the grenade launcher and Acog,

hoping the new pics will be up by the en of next week when I get my camera back.

(Yes it will be a better picture)

uh wow, that is awesome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

something my and i put thogheter back in 2002, he had two famasses, and one G&P M203 launcher but no M16 to put it on.

so this came to be :D

de08_001.jpg

de08_003.jpg

de08_006.jpg

there is one of those old style TM tracer units on there aswell..

these were taken just after it was put thogheter, things were smoothed out more later on

Edited by sturgis
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now thats Hot Boba. Can you post up a side view? I wanna see what you got on your Famas.

And how did you do those mags? That's awesome.

Anyone know if that Warhawk UZI 9mm conversion kit will fit in a Famas? I assume that it will but I don't wanna blow 25$ then cut the thing up and discover that it dosen't.

post-14253-1148599701_thumb.jpgpost-14253-1148599610_thumb.jpg

my famas!!!!

need to mount a rail on the right side of gun for a flash light. dont like having to tape one on <_<

anyone know how i would fix the rail on? i was thinking i could just screw it inso the plastic. it shudnt affect any othe the gun...i hope :blink: any suggestions people?

Hey guys, im gonna get myself the famas f1 as soon as i've sold my soul to the devil for the money :devil: Just kidding, its my birthday on thursday and im hoping for enough cash to order one.

I LOVE the sniper setups ive seen in this thread and was wondering do u guys just saw off the carry handle? and where do u get the G36 RIS sights from? finally, is there some special way of fixing the G36 rail to the famas?

I apologise if there is a blindingly obvious answer to each of these questions but i have searched with no success.

Thanks alot, Dan.

:D