FAMAS Picture Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah. Yeah I never used the cheeck peice.

I guess I was more afraid of losing it than anything else.

I wanna try Rhino Lineing my next Famas haha.

Make it more indestructable.

Does anyone know if a M16 barrel mount M203 would mount to the Famas barrel? I was thinking of having it directly on the thing, and then fill in/build my own handguard to go around/infront of it.

I want as short (From top to bottom not front to rear) of a Famas as I can get. Having the scope sit so high up and the launcher so low made me feel like I was carrying around a freakin cereal box attached to a yard stick.

Every Famas user on Arnies will have a mousemat cheekpad by next week :P

LOL, that would be nice to see. I cant remember exactly how the hell I came up with the idea. But I do know that my old secondry school (about 4 years ago) replaced all of their old mousemats cos they had the wrong web address on them, so I took a load, combined it with my cheekpiece and hence forth the FAMAS cheekpiece cussion was born. :D

Edited by Carson
LOL, that would be nice to see. I cant remember exactly how the hell I came up with the idea. But I do know that my old secondry school (about 4 years ago) replaced all of their old mousemats cos they had the wrong web address on them, so I took a load, combined it with my cheekpiece and hence forth the FAMAS cheekpiece cussion was born.  :D

Lol, my workplace is also missing 1 or 2 mats :)

• 2 weeks later...

This'll make you feel really chuffed. I've got a Friend in the French Army, he was telling me abot this thing they've recently started doing with their FAMASes to make them more comfortable. Something about sticking a mousemat on the cheek piece.

The only difference is they use double sided carpet tape so they can peel it off if the armourer comes round.

Bet you feel good now.

This'll make you feel really chuffed. I've got a Friend in the French Army, he was telling me abot this thing they've recently started doing with their FAMASes to make them more comfortable. Something about sticking a mousemat on the cheek piece.

The only difference is they use double sided carpet tape so they can peel it off if the armourer comes round.

Bet you feel good now.

:o Ha Ha, thats awsome. I think I may have started something here.

You'll need to just twist and pull it off. The Flash hider's diameter is actually slightly larger than the outer barrel's. This usually causes wobble hence why most people glue theirs on. (I used rubber cement.)

Mine tends to loosen up after about 3 HiCaps due to the vibration caused when firing on full auto, so I stick some bluetack around it to add some shock absorbers! Worked a treat! :P

• 2 weeks later...