FAMAS Picture Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant believe people buy a FAMAS and DONT cut the hhandle off straight away.

if i got one, i would rip that handle off before i even put a mag in the gun, it looks so ###### its unreal, but take it off and the FAMAS becomes one of the best looking guns around.

hey chaps am gettin my famas on friday and as no-one has told me the answer I thought i could ask here!

im planning on sticking a launcher on my SV but i need to know how much room i have on the foregrip 'cause i want it to be flush with the end of the gun.

also is there anyway of shortening m203s? im sure i've read somewhere about it?

so is there room on the foregrip really to put a xm203 short version is what im asking really.

cheers

ill have a pick of tommywings's famas turned mine at some point!

Yeah, it's called one of these :P

57428.jpg

Also, the SP M203's have a plastic barrel, which I always thought would be easy enough to cut with these pipe-slices I use for wastepipe etc:

9268.jpg

No offence...if you are not part of the `armalite horde` you are perhaps part of the ´MP5 gang`, the ´G36 people` or another mainstream  :P

Like you, who has joined the 'Bitter about other guns so promotes the FAMAS to prove that he/she is different and revolutional' gang?

Oo, I might buy a FAMAS now, seeing as they can be quite cheap.

I like the bog-standard look of them though. No RD, no scope, no M203 etc.

EDIT: The very first pic in the thread is how I like it :P. Though its kind of pointless me saying this as you all know what a standard FAMAS looks like...

Edited by ColDaz
Yeah, it's called one of these :P

57428.jpg

Also, the SP M203's have a plastic barrel, which I always thought would be easy enough to cut with these pipe-slices I use for wastepipe etc:

9268.jpg

well i was actually thinking of a guide on how to do it but never mind i found it funny all the same!

Depends on the launcher. TM is hard to shorten cause of the three inner barrels

Have you ever thought that maybe the reason so many people have the same gun is because its good? Maybe thats why its so popular.

Nope, after considering every second-hand MP5 neerd is flaming arround against FAMAS I thought about answering the call ;) There are so many Armalites, G36 and MP5s cause there are many different versions and they are mostly easy to obtain with a working credit card....

Viewed from the technical side the G36 is the best beneath these three: V3 and sturdy. V2 is somehow the most uneffective GB version :( G36, PDW, AK, AUG.... all Version 3

Like you, who has joined the 'Bitter about other guns so promotes the FAMAS to prove that he/she is different and revolutional' gang?

Touché :D Have a +1 :) But to be honest this member of the 'Bitter about other guns so promotes the FAMAS to prove that he/she is different and revolutional' gang also has a M653 and a XM177 in stock ;)