AXI M1892 MAXI Airsoft Gas Gun

ehobbyasia.com

i dont agree with hours, i mean theres still some available at the other HK shops like CRW, RSOV and gunners.

Only the RIS ones ¬.¬

The ones with the leaf sights are gone literally a day after they get back in stock. I have seen RSOV get three batches in and each time 24 hours later they are gone. Gunner is a little slower (maby they get bigger batches) but still two or three days and the leaf sight version is gone from stock.

I still cant find the leaf sight, real wood version anywhere.

• 1 month later...
Only the RIS ones ¬.¬

The ones with the leaf sights are gone literally a day after they get back in stock. I have seen RSOV get three batches in and each time 24 hours later they are gone. Gunner is a little slower (maby they get bigger batches) but still two or three days and the leaf sight version is gone from stock.

I still cant find the leaf sight, real wood version anywhere.

I ordered a 'leaf sight' version at Gunners. They sent me a RIS one without scope. And... all of a sudden they don't understand no English anymore when I complain about that.

I guess they will never "fix" this (by sending me the rear sight i.e....as they promised more than a month ago).

But "never mind", the gun started leaking and all gas escapes as soon I try to put some in it.

Rubbish.

And very ugly without the leaf sight (and with a RIS but no scope....)

I think I should have bought it from Ehobby, at least you do "sound more honnest". And your knowledge of the English language seems a lot better.

Archived