M160 'The King'

Typewriter

Started to build a machine gun like this:

udf.jpg

Will need to do cheek plate and the base where it goes, a ~2000 bb box mag, cut of the handguards, install a long outer barrel and 50. caliber machine gun style muzzle. The box mag will be located in OD nailon -pouch.

Will post pics of the gun when it's ready.

---------------

Sorry about my bad english. ;)

it would look twice as nice with a fluted barrel and a shorter , fatter flash guard

Thats was...ummm....fast?

lol. Not my taste but good work. Where did you get the image from?

maybe he build it first and then posted the pictures that would explain both of your questions

it would look twice as nice with a fluted barrel and a shorter , fatter flash guard

maybe he build it first and then posted the pictures that would explain both of your questions

Thats why I asked. I wanted to know if he absed this off of a Image he found or if he just decided to build it. The flash suppresors are different in each.

Hmm... It look like that is actually an AR-10 base instead of an M16A1 based rifle. The magwell looks slightly larger in the photo, I'll have to check that out but otherwise a sweet looking rifle :).

Oddly enough the magwell looks bigger than an M16 but smaller than an AR-10 :huh:. Great build anyways :D

Holy ###### its a springer

From what I can see, this man speaks the truth! Looks similar to the KSG M16A1 springer I had... Well, SORT OF Still have...

OP, is that a springer, AEG, GBB, or what?

Impressive: you took some bits from your spares box, stuck them on a M16 and made it look awesome. I can't help asking about a front sight of any kind, though. ;)

It also reminds me of a gun added to one of old GI Joe figures, "Airborne" from the parachutist line. It was something that looked like an AR10 with a huge box magazine and shrouded barrel.

• 3 months later...

Archived