Bonjourno

Brooxy

Hi all,

After making a few random posts in 'The Game' and 'Off topic' I thought I'd pop my keyboard around into the hi section...

So...where to start..

My name is Andy. I'm a technical support guy from Sussex (UK) who has an attraction to MP5's...

I first heard about airsoft 5 years ago from someone in my group at college. At the time I was a student who had no money and an annoying hag for a girlfriend who thought that guns were some sort of threat, and just being immature. To be honest if I had the money back then, I'd have started earlier anyway...

Fast forward a little...I finished college, ditched the hag (no exaggeration on that name), got a real job, got a decent ladyfriend, and moved out with her...caught up with my mate from college and went down to CS:W for a game to see what it was like...

I was hooked - played as much as possible to ensure I could get myself a gun. Then last January I got my UKARA number and my lady gave me money as a birthday present under the terms - 'Get a gun - do not spend elsewhere - especially not house bills' I bought a customised MP5 K PDW. A few months later the hop dies, and fate deals me an MP5 A5 for £70. Both guns are now fully opererational again

Been hooked ever since - if any of you play at CS:W, I'm the slightly loud one with hippy hair and beard, who tends to change guns at lunchtime...

Next purchase is going to be an P99, and then possibly a sniper rifle of some description - followed with a Galaxy MP5 K as backup...I'm also saving for a car, so at least two of the guns are going to be a while off (I've ordered the P99 already)

FOR THOSE WHO THINK TL:DR

Yo wassup? I'm new...Hi! :)

Archived