Caption Competition!

R22Master

Was it a tragic mistake or a silly sense of humor that allowed this image to grace the cover of a TV Listings magazine in Los Angeles?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Was it a tragic mistake or a silly sense of humor that allowed this image to grace the cover of a TV Listings magazine in Los Angeles?

• Tragic (but funny) mistake
    • Sense of humor

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well as many of you know, I was in Los Angeles a few weeks ago.  I stayed in a hotel and found a rather amusing image on the front cover of the complimentary TV Listings Magazine.

But they forgot to put a caption in!

Your job is to post here with the ideal caption for this cover pic.  Knock yourselves out but...

KEEP IT PG-13 GUYS!

innroomvisitorsmag-med.jpg

"Scientists warned they are going too far with breeding experiments at SeaWorld" :lol:

When blind dates go HORRENDOUSLY wrong.

It hasnt...Get with it man...Jeees

[uN is also short for United Nations...Hoping you know this already...If this wasnt a Airsoft Company...I would be forced to Get out the ol' Flame Retardent Full Body Suit and The Flame Thrower....

Work Experience Gril Misunderstands "Give Him Some Fish" Instruction.

Sailor Moon Special Sued For Animal Cruelty.

Which Throat Do I Chuck A Fish Down?

Animal Welfare Rated Excellent At Seaworld

PWNED!

New Method For Encouraging Restless Sea Lions To Sleep Tested

Waterproof Cigarette Test Subject Refuses To Perform... Drastic Measures Introduced.

Archived