Tactical Footwear Picture Thread

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds just like something that happened to me and because of that I will never buy boots with size zippers again.   Just order some Magnum, it is my first dealing with the Magnum brand of footwear

What can I say? Pretty much everything they advertise it true. They're really light, and really comfortable. I managed to get them out on a 10 mile ruck march, in the rain and mud (obviously), and my

Merrel Moab Mid GTX XCR. Really quick to break in, light and supportive.

@CK: My Khybers have held up great over the past year or so. I've finally retired them after daily wear (Monday-Saturday every week since I bought them) after ripping out the heel cup on one of the boots. I didn't unlace it quite far enough and had spent the whole day slogging around in a creek. While I'm ###### that they're ruined (or at least will take some time to fix), the rest of the boot has held up admirably.

@CK: My Khybers have held up great over the past year or so. I've finally retired them after daily wear (Monday-Saturday every week since I bought them) after ripping out the heel cup on one of the boots. I didn't unlace it quite far enough and had spent the whole day slogging around in a creek. While I'm ###### that they're ruined (or at least will take some time to fix), the rest of the boot has held up admirably.

That's excellent to hear actually, thanks. Hadn't heard any long term reviews before now so that is a pleasant surprise.

Black Stena:

Sod-all if I know. They were supposed to be the same brown as pamparius' boots two posts down from mine, but I guess the pretty lady in the store cocked it up.

They were really great, but I sold them shortly after receiving them. Scarpa and Salomon boots just won't fit my feet, the heels are too damn narrow...

Aku NS564

Like an orgasm for your feet, especially compared to the Meindel Desert Fox I had before. Super light weight, no break in, very responsive. Only critique would be the sole's rather thin (though apparently hard wearing), which although ideal with regard to the responsiveness doesn't make them great for trekking.

AKUNS5641.jpg

AkuNS5642.jpg

AkuNS5643.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got a pair of Under Armour Valsetz Tac. boots few months back, and can't say anything bad for them. Realy comfy, very light, very breathable. I didn't test them in wet yet, but probably I wouldn't, maybe in some light showers, they will perform good enough. Overall, one of the best boots I ever have.

Don't know why I can't add some photos, *fruitcage* it :(

Edited by T.w.a.T.
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LastdaysinMexico169.jpg

Love em, alot better built them other Magnums. Feel a lot sturdier without being heavier. Love the camo finish however at a recent Milsim Game where one side was in MC don't think anyone else had a good thing to say about em. My Mags are MC as well though so that gives you a clue as to how bad a MC ###### I am.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...