So I broke my foot

bankz5152

Hey,

Slightly funny story for you all to laugh at my misfortune.

Basically last night i was a a friends house with a few mates drinking playing xbox and what not. Thing is the guy that owns the house had just moved his bedroom upstairs and had this incredably shiny almost mirror'd laminate flooring. I then decided to pick one of my friends up, which ive done 100000000 times before and never hurt my self! This time i fell straight over on that blasted floor heard my foot crack and break. Very painful indeed.

My friend calls an ambulance and they said -

'Sorry we cannot send you an ambulance at this time as it is late at night we will have to send police then an ambulance an hour after'

Needless to say i was extremley annoyed! Seriously NHS what idiots they simply assumed i had sprained my ankle!

I finally got home after 8 hours at A&E and at that time of night your surrounded by lunatics wasnt the best. As i got home my dad helped my upstairs to bed my mum came up to give me an ice pack and fell straight down 2 flights of stairs and broke her ankle! Minutes after i got home with a broken foot! 2 hours later my brother tripped over his new carpet and now has a hair line fracture in his wrist.

So my whole family has been immobalised in some way very difficult to do anything!!

Thought id share this...

Archived