New Retailer stocking STALKER TDU's

Mako159th

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has already been discussed at length with the European manufacturers. There are currently no Patents registered for the Knee or elbow pads with either WIPO or the European

Patent Office....

Crye are aware of the existance of this product and have been for some time... there are also several other products with a similar design that have been available within the EU for some time... (BCB, Helikon & Dainese)

If they don't list that it is with permission you could ask them to remove it or you could ask them to black out/blurr your face(s). Though it would depend on wether it was posted on a public server for anyone to see. If you do post them (Even though it can be annoying) on a public server/site, always try to water mark them.

Maybe pop them an email and ask how they got it?

They do not explain what the sizings are... Epic FAIL. <_<

Would take 10 mins to fix that... meh :rolleyes:

Sizes will be added within the next week - the problem is that the manufacturer is only able to provide sizes based on height (Euro way of doing things).

If you want to enquire as to which size would be best for you, just drop us an e-mail with your measurements and we will do our best to assist.

Interesting site,

you have a pic in the upper right corner of some guys dressed in flecktarn.

see http://www.airsoftromania.com/forum/viewto...11&start=23

That's my team photographed after Iron Team ROU 2008.

Funny, I don't know what to make of it :)

Apologies - I have requested that the webmaster remove this...

DDPM will be availabile in October and it will be IRR...

I am not registered as a commercial user yet... didn't know I could (or should)

I dont know about shipping to the states.... bit of a grey area that one....

Feel free to keep asking questions and passing comment - its all good.

The lightest of the materials is the TAN & the Black and the OD - DPM, Flecktarn etc are a heavier material... the TAN is nice and light and would be perfect for hotter climates

There are numerous new items being added to the site all the time, and the site will be evolving over the next few weeks - so keep checking back.

weird that the bdu colour chart shows mulitcam, but there's no option to buy any :huh:

The original manufacturer, Claw-Gear, were "asked nicely" by Crye to cease selling the multisham pattern. They say they will be offering official CP Multicam at some point. Check www.claw-gear.eu and scroll down through thier news.

Essentially claw-gear's products are borrowing heavily from other companies patterns/designs.

The original manufacturer, Claw-Gear, were "asked nicely" by Crye to cease selling the multisham pattern. They say they will be offering official CP Multicam at some point. Check www.claw-gear.eu and scroll down through thier news.

Essentially claw-gear's products are borrowing heavily from other companies patterns/designs.

ah I see, did anyone get any multicam before they stopped selling them? were they any good?

Can you advise as soon as DDPM is available, got a game on the 17/18th of October that I would love a pait of the trousers for, any chance?

Also does the price include pads if not how much are they and I presume I could use my OPS Pads instead.

It's not Catterick is it???

And yes, price does include the pads.

Teepee I cant understand what you are going on about

I personally have not found anything wrong with Ian's (mako159) website. I ordered a pair of the trousers from the website and had no problems. Ian contacted me by phone within 20 mins of my order being placed and he was extremly helpful. another airsoft retailer uses the same front end on their website and I've ordered from that site aswell with no problems.

The trousers are a top quality piece of kit (I ordered OD in med) and I actually prefer them to my OPS Multicam pants.

There are few patterns listed on the "color sheet" picture that are not avalible to purchase. Will all of the shown patterns be listed soon? Im interested in the "Marine" MARPAT.

The reason they are not on there is that they are not 'completly' available - i.e. I dont have the full range of sizes in stock.

If you drop me an e-mail or PM we can sort out whether what you want is available - and if not arrange for it to be ordered for you.

Balf

Archived