5KU M4 GBB Magazine(s). First Impressions.

You should mention that the QC of the mags suck big time. I bought 3 of these : 1 fit into my G&P GB just fine the other two actually got stuck in the magwell. After getting the mags out I checked the thickness of the bb cover and apparently they are 1mm thicker than they should be causing the mag stuck. :P Filer is your friend to solve the problem :(

Apart from that "tiny" error they are pretty good. They take Green gas out of the box with no to very slight leaking (2 mags leaked non at all, 1 was leaky a bit but after giving it a little silicone it stopped).

the bolt catch engages every now and then I haven't figured out yet why it wouldn't lock the bolt on empty.

So far I am not extremely disappointed but certainly won't buy more . I'd rather shell out a little extra for the Bomber mags.

Anyone out there with 5KU mags :

A disassembly/re-assembly instruction manual would be much appreciated. so far I got the top off and removed all the pins but the bloody thing just wouldn't "fall into pieces". what next ?

also, they started to leak big time from the top on red/green/top gas. How can I make it stop ? :( Should I disassemble them and give all the o-rings a good silicon grease treat ?

thanks