Anyone know Krozi?

madwelshman

Bought a madbull xm203 from him on the 29th of July, and havent heard from him or recieved the item.

It was shipped through USAF postal system, aledgedly there was no tracking number.... paypal say I can not dispute the claim, yet no reason as to why. Anyone know him, he hasnt been on the boards since the start of August... begining to feel like i've been scammed by a 16 year old.... <_<

Anyone?

Bought a madbull xm203 from him on the 29th of July, and havent heard from him or recieved the item.

It was shipped through USAF postal system, aledgedly there was no tracking number.... paypal say I can not dispute the claim, yet no reason as to why. Anyone know him, he hasnt been on the boards since the start of August... begining to feel like i've been scammed by a 16 year old.... <_<

Anyone?

Trust me I did not scam you. I sent the launcher to the address you gave me and never heard anything after that. They never sent it back or anything. The only thing that could have happened is that the shipper lost the package or something went wrong during processing. I sent you a PM.

Primary: KWA G36C - MadBull Short Launcher, MadBull XM108HP Shell, MadBull Noveske Amplifier, MadBull 6.03 TBB V.2, UTG Green Laser, Firefly Bucking.

it concerns me that your still claiming you have the launcher in your "primary" loadout.

I have always had the ability to track any item untill it is recieved by the USAF postal service, can I see some sort of prrof of postage at least?

it concerns me that your still claiming you have the launcher in your "primary" loadout.

I have always had the ability to track any item untill it is recieved by the USAF postal service, can I see some sort of prrof of postage at least?

The reason I still have it in my loadout is because I don't airsoft any more and have not been on this site in months and haven't bothered to update my sig.

When I sent your package, UPS told me I don't get a tracking number because it is being shipped to an Army address or something. And I am sorry but I don't keep the receipts for packages I sent one and a half months ago. UPS never sent back the package and I haven't heard anything from anyone concerning the package. My only guess is that it was either lost or confiscated....

The reason I still have it in my loadout is because I don't airsoft any more and have not been on this site in months and haven't bothered to update my sig.

When I sent your package, UPS told me I don't get a tracking number because it is being shipped to an Army address or something. And I am sorry but I don't keep the receipts for packages I sent one and a half months ago. UPS never sent back the package and I haven't heard anything from anyone concerning the package. My only guess is that it was either lost or confiscated....

End of the day fella, its your responsibility untill it is recieved by the buyer, not the buyers responsibility once he has made the purchace.

You have no proof of postage, thats not my fault, as you said, you havent been online to check the status of your sale, not my fault.

Any time your ready, i'd like my money back, or i'll have paypal get it back for me, the reason you keep proof of postage, is to claim on, if things go rong, that is if you have posted it.

End of the day fella, its your responsibility untill it is recieved by the buyer, not the buyers responsibility once he has made the purchace.

You have no proof of postage, thats not my fault, as you said, you havent been online to check the status of your sale, not my fault.

Any time your ready, i'd like my money back, or i'll have paypal get it back for me, the reason you keep proof of postage, is to claim on, if things go rong, that is if you have posted it.

Maybe you should have told me that something is wrong before and not waited one and a half months! We could have easily fixed this if you told me earlier.

my thoughts exactly! Cheers Creepingfear.

As it happens, the guttermouthed little 16 year old will not refund my money, and blames me for asking the xm203 to be sent via the USAF postal service, he has no proof of postage, and I dont believe he has sent it at all.

I paid in excess of $80 for nothing tbh, he leaves the boards, days after I bought the launcher, and only appears 1 1/2 months later, when its too late to claim via paypal. My US matey has been away on exercise for 3 weeks, he returned on the 16th of this month to no parcel...

He seems to think its my fault... blaiming it on the choice of postal service I chose, regardless of the fact he has no proof of posting it in the first place (for those that dont know, you still have to post the item TO the USAF postal service first, before they take hold of it and do the rest)

TBH, its not about the money anymore, I have friends that live in his area, and are happy to "pop round" for me, I've told them if his father who owns a luxuary car buisiness, pays them the $80 i am owed, they can keep it for thier troubles, if not, I have asked them to "express" my displeasure in thier sons activities, so to speak, however they see fit!

Archived