M60VN A&K is out...

Frontiers

http://fourstar911.com/shopdetail/070001000004/order/

also various sources say its released in Philippines already (they look to be the hottest source these days to get first things that other people cannot get in most cases)

they sell it for $320 USD in manila so near there it should be in HK also (when ever it lands)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That thing is just so damn cool.

I'd get one if it wasn't for the fact I'd need a car just to carry it to my skirmish site. Hurray for driving lessons!

Wonder how much they'll be in the UK. You reckon the same as the other A&K M60?

almost identical very little difference in price to MK43

Trades are wrong!!!!

its a M60vn not M60E4/MK43

notsureifseriouss.jpg

...you are kidding right? There is no official "M60VN" designation for the M60 GPMG. It was first known as the T161 prior to being designated as the M60 in 1957, and subsequent models (updated models with various improvements) had designations of M60E1, E2, E3, E4 (E4 is essentially the Mk43 Mod 0/1) and of course the M60 B, C and D models, mounted mostly to vehicles.

notsureifseriouss.jpg

...you are kidding right? There is no official "M60VN" designation for the M60 GPMG. It was first known as the T161 prior to being designated as the M60 in 1957, and subsequent models (updated models with various improvements) had designations of M60E1, E2, E3, E4 (E4 is essentially the Mk43 Mod 0/1) and of course the M60 B, C and D models, mounted mostly to vehicles.

I never knew the official designation for the VN model, but read the pic, it says M60E4 (its not the modern version, its vietnam)

http://fourstar911.com/shopdetail/070001000004/order/

also various sources say its released in Philippines already (they look to be the hottest source these days to get first things that other people cannot get in most cases)

they sell it for $320 USD in manila so near there it should be in HK also (when ever it lands)

never seen here :D

Awesome news mate!

Yup Chownsys right, its not an E4, theyve got it wrong ;)

Edit: actually, Col Psycho you kind of proved it yourself with that list of models?

Pretty much. I wasnt trying to say the A&K designation on that M60 was right, (although i'll go back and edit the previous post to include this) but rather what I was trying to say was that there is no "M60VN" designation.

edit: I cannot edit the previous post, lol.

Archived