M60VN A&K is out...

Frontiers

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason he's asking is because it would have to be fixed to semi auto to buy one in New Zealand, so it doesn't actually mater that its different from the 249, as iirc its the same in the fact it can't be made to fire in semi automatic at all never mind permanently.

The reason he's asking is because it would have to be fixed to semi auto to buy one in New Zealand, so it doesn't actually mater that its different from the 249, as iirc its the same in the fact it can't be made to fire in semi automatic at all never mind permanently.

Actualy i beleave it can be done electronicly and not break the bank.

Ah damn, cheers.

Yeah electronically does work but NZ customs are still iffy with it, so its pretty much easier not to..may have to try and convince them if the M60 is cheap enough tho

good gravy a m60 nam styley for £250 ish, thats....... thats........ words fail me.

i guess it will be a simular weight to the inokatsu, i'm not a small bloke but i had trouble holding it in the aim for more than a few seconds. not a gat for people with bad backs!

I'm going to wait for a few scrawny teens to buy these, realise they can hardly carry them and then sell them on cheap.

You sir are a star! Lol. I remember the rush on M249's when A&K brought those out and a little while later people started dumping them as they were too heavy for a full days airsoft.

When you consider an MP5 can have easily the same rof and range as a support gun, there is little going for a gun like an M60 in airsoft other than it looks amazing. Try running and gunning with one... :P

Still want though!

Archived