BristolAirsoft indoor Site

Bristol Airsoft Marshal

Hi guys,

Just thought i'd let you know that we're just putting the finishing touches to a new site in Bristol:Bristol Airsoft, formerly known as FCS Bristol.

As mentioned,

Welcome to the new Bristol Airsoft

Our aim is to provide and promote Airsoft as a fun and challenging game to people of all ages and abilities.

Bristol Airsoft, formerly known as FCS Bristol, is situated in the old Bridewell Court Rooms located in the centre of Bristol City. With three floors including Court Rooms, Holding Cells and Winding Corridors, the site is both atmospheric and spacious - the perfect location for indoor airsoft battle.

We operate under strict Site Rules ensuring the well being of everyone.

From all the team at Bristol Airsoft we look forward to seeing you soon!

Please Visit

http://www.bristolairsoft.co.uk

P.S. our wwebsite is currently under construction, so please keep visiting.....

TC GB JCx

I am also interested to see if the sunday games are going to get more serious. Between the travel, parking and green fee, I found it a very expensive day out when there were only 20 of us playing and the gaps inbetween games were too long.

Don't get me wrong, the site is an interesting one but unless "easy sundays" become like most sites game days I'm not sure i am willing to organise another team trip.

I am also interested to see if the sunday games are going to get more serious. Between the travel, parking and green fee, I found it a very expensive day out when there were only 20 of us playing and the gaps inbetween games were too long.

Don't get me wrong, the site is an interesting one but unless "easy sundays" become like most sites game days I'm not sure i am willing to organise another team trip.

Hi we're looking at opening an extra area in the site (an extension to our cells, hole new area) so keep your eye on this forum and the www.bristolairsoft.co.uk for further information..

this will happen once a month to start with. We are opening it this thursday and sunday nd the following thursday to test game play and enjoy a new interesting dynamic in the gameplay...

We are always looking at ways of improving the experience at bristolairsoft and have various special events that are happening over the next few months on a sunday eveing..which is prob not the best for you with the distances to travel...

if you have any suggestions about what you would like to see in the site and what you think should not happen then please let us know... the marshalling team and the management are always very interested in feedback..

info@bristolairsoft.co.uk or call 0777 6288826 it would be great to hear from you..

Thank god, i thought this site closed down seeing as it was taken off the website.

Love the courthouse! See you all down there...

Edit: If the extension is the one i'm thinking of just left of the spiral staircase, that would be cool. Always thought it looked spooky when you peer through the little window.

Where is the actual entrance in relation to like Syndicate and the Police station?

Say if your outside the police station with Broadmead behind you, walk around the first corner to the right which will put you on Bridewell street and its the first right as you turn onto that road. Should see a gate to your right with FCS Bristol or Airsoft Bristol in the alley. If the gate is open go right in and its the door on the left, give it a few knocks if it isn't open. If the gate is shut then your early so wait a few minutes. By this time there will probably be more players waiting outside.

Enjoy

Edit: If my directions aren't clear then there's always my satellite in orbit that can help...

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=51.456786,...003449&z=18

Sounds like it's about time I made time for this :D Where is the actual entrance in relation to like Syndicate and the Police station?

hi if you go along the road from syndicate and past harrys amusments to the lanes bowling place and stand with your back to it.... then look accross the road to a road with lots of police cars on the right hand side... thats the road where our entrance is..

on game days there is a sandwich board outside! if you get lost please call 0777 6288826

i'd be very interested in you coming down. we do a 25 % off inital first student visit so come down

please call me asap as i have something that would be of interest to you as you are a member of bristol uni.

the new areas are great so thursday and this sunday or next thursday..

Say if your outside the police station with Broadmead behind you, walk around the first corner to the right which will put you on Bridewell street and its the first right as you turn onto that road. Should see a gate to your right with FCS Bristol or Airsoft Bristol in the alley. If the gate is open go right in and its the door on the left, give it a few knocks if it isn't open. If the gate is shut then your early so wait a few minutes. By this time there will probably be more players waiting outside.

Enjoy

Edit: If my directions aren't clear then there's always my satellite in orbit that can help...

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=51.456786,...003449&z=18

thanks very much big tony for this superb directions...mine are not needed..

I'd like to see propper sunday games as well. opening gates at eleven, half hour gaming and then a lunch break, then some big gaps between games after that made for a bit of a let down especialy considering that the time, traveling and effort required to attend a half day is no less than for attending a full day. its not like i can do anything worthwhile in the morning before i head down :)

It's an uber site though and i'd like to go back soon (my new M500 should wreak bloody havoc)

hi if you go along the road from syndicate and past harrys amusments to the lanes bowling place and stand with your back to it.... then look accross the road to a road with lots of police cars on the right hand side... thats the road where our entrance is..

on game days there is a sandwich board outside! if you get lost please call 0777 6288826

i'd be very interested in you coming down. we do a 25 % off inital first student visit so come down

please call me asap as i have something that would be of interest to you as you are a member of bristol uni.

the new areas are great so thursday and this sunday or next thursday..

Cheers guys. You have a PM inbound.

I'd like to see propper sunday games as well. opening gates at eleven, half hour gaming and then a lunch break, then some big gaps between games after that made for a bit of a let down especialy considering that the time, traveling and effort required to attend a half day is no less than for attending a full day. its not like i can do anything worthwhile in the morning before i head down :)

It's an uber site though and i'd like to go back soon (my new M500 should wreak bloody havoc)

We have thought this also. Which is why we try and make the lunch as short as possible.

If players are on time and chrono'd promptly etc,etc we aim to get running at 11.30! we have found that being strict recently with the breaks has worked and i hope that if you come back down you will find these improvments mean you have an even more fullfilling day.

PLEASE COME DOWN TOMMOROW WHEN WE PLAY IN THE POLICE STATION CELLS!

if you liked it before then this will be a great experience.

We have thought this also. Which is why we try and make the lunch as short as possible.

If players are on time and chrono'd promptly etc,etc we aim to get running at 11.30! we have found that being strict recently with the breaks has worked and i hope that if you come back down you will find these improvments mean you have an even more fullfilling day.

PLEASE COME DOWN TOMMOROW WHEN WE PLAY IN THE POLICE STATION CELLS!

if you liked it before then this will be a great experience.

Sounds pretty cool, not too far so may take a trip over there soon.

hi hopefully you can come soon.

We are opening up a new area in the site for this sunday 27th of september

and thursday 1st of october.. So its even more interesting than ever!

If you would like directions or ideas on where to park as we are in the city center site then please let us know

please check out the website for special events coming soon. halloween and a call of duty tournament.

www.bristolairsoft.co.uk

info@bristolairsoft.co.uk

0777 62888 26

Yo Dudes! Bristol Airsoft are having a special Halloween skirmish. If your interested read this info:

The Building

You have found yourself inside an old Courthouse building, apparently safe. Play games inside deserted Prison Cells, Courtrooms and outside as you face off against your opponents and to fight for your survival.

Multiple Mission Paths

Certain games have branching mission paths if certain criteria are fulfilled, not just if either side wins, but if objects relating to the story are found, or rooms are opened and not locked behind you as you explore the building.

New Gametypes

We have done the best we have to come up with new and exciting gametypes for the players to experience.

The Virus

You are stuck inside a quarantined city; zombies and monsters roam the streets after being infected with a deadly virus, would you be able to shoot your own friends if they succumbed? The Virus is a new parameter set to be featured, as to not detract from the nature of airsofting it will only be in a few games for the night as we know people want to shoot other people with guns and not shuffle about pretending to be zombies.

Piece Together a Disturbing Story

For the story-minded of you players, around the site will be hidden files and objects related to the back story of the night, find enough and there may be prizes and bonus games waiting for you.

Scrounge to Survive

Ammo is limited, Britain isn’t as gun lax as the US, there will be ammo dumps of varying size during each game but it may be small so make every shot count, use your head as well as your weapon. Be on the lookout, there may be extra weapons as well…

Prices

£10 deposit (non-refundable, one week minimum)

Then

£10 walk-on with the initial deposit

Important Info

Time: 6pm-11pm 31st October

Pistols and Shotguns preferable

Civilian clothes, Police uniforms, etc NO TAC GEAR!

contact

BristolAirsoft.co.uk or myself or bristol airsoft marshall

we cant wait!

looks fantastic

please book your place asap on site or call 0777 6288 826 or info@bristolairsoft.co.uk or to naked wall!

there is also possible late game you from 11pm-1am more details TBC soon.

please register your interest asap so we can preparations under way.

We will aslsdo have various giveaways during the night; money off future bristolairsoft events etc!

Yo Dudes! Bristol Airsoft are having a special Halloween skirmish. If your interested read this info:

The Building

You have found yourself inside an old Courthouse building, apparently safe. Play games inside deserted Prison Cells, Courtrooms and outside as you face off against your opponents and to fight for your survival.

Multiple Mission Paths

Certain games have branching mission paths if certain criteria are fulfilled, not just if either side wins, but if objects relating to the story are found, or rooms are opened and not locked behind you as you explore the building.

New Gametypes

We have done the best we have to come up with new and exciting gametypes for the players to experience.

The Virus

You are stuck inside a quarantined city; zombies and monsters roam the streets after being infected with a deadly virus, would you be able to shoot your own friends if they succumbed? The Virus is a new parameter set to be featured, as to not detract from the nature of airsofting it will only be in a few games for the night as we know people want to shoot other people with guns and not shuffle about pretending to be zombies.

Piece Together a Disturbing Story

For the story-minded of you players, around the site will be hidden files and objects related to the back story of the night, find enough and there may be prizes and bonus games waiting for you.

Scrounge to Survive

Ammo is limited, Britain isn't as gun lax as the US, there will be ammo dumps of varying size during each game but it may be small so make every shot count, use your head as well as your weapon. Be on the lookout, there may be extra weapons as well…

Prices

£10 deposit (non-refundable, one week minimum)

Then

£10 walk-on with the initial deposit

Important Info

Time: 6pm-11pm 31st October

Pistols and Shotguns preferable

Civilian clothes, Police uniforms, etc NO TAC GEAR!

contact

BristolAirsoft.co.uk or myself or bristol airsoft marshall

• 3 weeks later...

THE FIRST BIOHAZARD EVENT IS NOW FULL!

BUT DONT WORRY WERE RUNNING A SECOND EVENT THE NEXT DAY ON SUNDAY THE 1ST OF NOVEMBER!

SAME EVENT AS THE SATURDAY EVENT..

PLEASE CONTACT info@bristolairsoft.co.uk or 0777 628 8826 OR REPLY TO THIS POST IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING MORE ABOUT THIS EVENT...

Archived