Azian368 / Relentless

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

He's back on this site I beleive. Someone with the AIM name of AzIaN 368 contacted me trying to peddle some G&G AK74 mags that he "modded". He said his arnies airsoft name was crazyairsofter.

If this is him, I hope it helps in some way. I also have AIM records.

He's back on this site I beleive.  Someone with the AIM name of AzIaN 368 contacted me trying to peddle some G&G AK74 mags that he "modded".  He said his arnies airsoft name was crazyairsofter. 

If this is him, I hope it helps in some way. I also have AIM records.

Ronin, that you? If so - avoid his *albatross*... :angry:

He's selling on eBay now under  timonemycat.

http://cgi.ebay.com/G-G-Ak74-Black-600-Hig...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/G-G-Ak74-Black-600-Hig...1QQcmdZViewItem

That is the same picture he showed to me.

Hmmmm, have to say this doesn't look like his previous work. Just to clarify and make sure we are clear of our ground and not accusing anyone who might be innocent, do you have any more info that might prove this is the same guy? ;)

Sorry, not trying to disprove you, but this just doesn't look like him. Any extra info you can provide that might prove this one way or the other would be appreciated.

Cheers :)

all this talk and no action...

Do you guys have his address? I recall one of you saying you had his phone number. Surrender that number to the cops, or even your local branch of the FBI, as fraud has been committed across the country (and also it falls under their jurisdiction of NATIONWIDE white collar crime).

The FBI can trace the number back to an address, and I guarantee you Agents will be knocking on his parents' door immediately (as he sounds like a teenager, not being aware the consequences of committing fraud).

You guys should all come together and file a group complaint, both for yourselves, AND to save other people from this in the future. Just my two cents. Thankfully he hasn't scammed me, else I'd want to something worse than report him to the popo. Would probably involve some rope and a long, tubular, rubber object with no lube. :o

I have everything cause we trade before. But I doubt that the police or FBI will do anything about it.

Have you even tried yet? :rolleyes:

Not having any information on the guy, then sure, they have nothing to go on. But this is not the case here. Our tax dollars keep the Police and the FBI afloat, why not make them work for their money? Along with his personal info, mention that multiple people across the US have been victims as well, that should get their attention....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived