TM Desert Eagle Bonanza

Bodgeups

Right, as I'm committing myself to buying PDI parts for my VSR, I'm looking to generate funds from my little collection of Desert Eagle components. At the moment, I have the following for sale:

1 x Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle. Brand new condition, only used for test firing magazines.

2 x complete TM Desert Eagle lower halves. Literally, slap a slide on top of these and you've got working pistols.

1 x TM parts gun. In what I would describe as a "used" condition, I bought this to get spare parts. The grip has been sprayed a dull Olive Drab, but the paint is flaking (purchased 2nd hand in this condition). Missing the feeding ramp return spring (should be easy to replace), recoil rods and the magazine catch. I've tested this with said missing parts however, and the gun works fine.

4 x Marui magazines, all leak free.

1 x HFC magazine, leak free.

I'm willing to sell these in any order. If you wish to purchase the complete or parts pistols, then I'll need UKARA registration details or proof of skirmish site membership. Otherwise, everything else is fine to all and sundry.

No swaps thanks, I'm after sales only.

Here's my price list:

Complete Desert Eagle (pistol only): £60

Parts Gun: £30

Lower Halves: £15 each

All Magazines: £15 each

All prices include postage and paypal. Discounts may be given for multiple purchases, but that's at my discretion. Thanks for looking.

Here's a list of what people are currently interested in, listed chronologically from first contact to last:

1. TwinturboCH - Desert Eagle on it's own

2. Demoncase - Desert Eagle with four magazines (possibly more)

3. Scrunch - Desert Eagle & one magazine

4. John Dee - Desert Eagle & three magazines

Parts guns and the HFC magazine are still waiting to be snapped up.

UPDATE:

I've now got another Desert Eagle to sell. This time, it's a Chrome one. Comes with two chrome magazines. One of the magazines has a broken feedlip, but still holds gas fine.

It's was built from parts, and could do with a clean but it fires ok.

To confirm, here's an up to date list of what's available:

1 x TM Desert Eagle in chrome

2 x TM Magazines in chrome (one with a broken feed lip)

1 x TM Magazine in black

1 x HFC Magazine

1 x Parts Gun

2 x Complete lower halves

• 3 months later...

Archived