AK-74 Mag

futbolpunk

I'm thinking about getting some of the G&P AK-74 midcaps. I like the look of the "Plum Color" magazine (Redwolf) due to it's small, horizontal lines, but I don't want to be running around with a purple magazine! Is it actually a deep plum, or just straight black?

(Also, any other comments about these G&P midcaps would be welcomed.)

Thanks! :)

As far as ive seen there a bit of an offset black, so no, not bright-pimpin-purple.

And G&P mags work exacly the same as any low-cap, apart from the BBs are double-stacked, so you get twice as many bbs in there.

Cheers,

ƒoo

Point of clarification: AK-74 mags came in the plum, bakelite orange, and black. All colors are valid, but they do date the weapon.

I've used quite a few of the G&P 47 and 74 mid-caps. I really like them and have had very few problems. As usual, make sure they're not fully loaded. Sometimes you'll have trouble getting the last few rounds to feed correctly, but that's rare and minor. The mags are really decent looking and a decent value.

Oh, one more point before I go. I have a DTP metal body on my AK. The G&P mags fit better than even Marui mags in it. That being said, they can be a bit snug on a stock body (at least the 47 mags were). Test fit in the store.

The newer are better but still wrong colored, without the color mix from the real mags, lacking most of the details. Can be spoted as fakes in any position, from top to bottom. I have with me real mags and they look completely diferent from the newer GP model.

The newer are better but still wrong colored, without the color mix from the real mags, lacking most of the details. Can be spoted as fakes in any position, from top to bottom. I have with me real mags and they look completely diferent from the newer GP model.

Admittedly, the color isn't perfect. Still, having a selection of mags that aren't for an Armalite is enough to please me. I'm an AK fanatic, but I'm easy to please. Now if only we could get a regular product 74 to use with the mags.

Hmmz, Nuno i know the Black G&P mag is wrong, but from what i've seen & heard they're pretty damn good.

Yet to actually see a G&P 74 mag in person though... however i have got A real mag with me now & they look pretty much spot on.

OOpsy... sorry on my mates PC.. this message was by Kronic lol.

Archived