RPK74 (CM.051) at Taiwangun

xxxFENCExxx

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not an AK expert, so I dont know if every detail is correct (dont care either) but this looks pretty cool. I hope Cyma or someone else makes a 50-round Ak47 mag sometime (I know its a 74).

Doesnt say anything about blowback, though. Too bad. But I recon you culd simply install a Cyma AKMS or AIMS gearbox. Electric blowback support weapon, mmmhh...

well, that's what we thought about the AKMS and AIMS, too, and they finally had EBB. All of Cyma's new AKs (AK47, AIMS, AIMS PMC and AKMS) feature blowback, I cant see any real reason for Cyma to leave it their RPK without it.

they got container out before lockout and im sure they made big order for that model so Cyma would make it for them exclusively, they leaked the first pictures first and when i visited them that time in my last tournee they kept that hidden so it truly was exclusive to them only. but eventually it will be everywhere as factories dont give forever exclusives usually from 1 month to 4 months depending how big qty they will buy it.

they made all the cad drawings and such? highly doubt that. Most likely they asked Cyma to make this usually it goes this way ;)

Not only drawings (really says drawings arent necessary for chinese way of production :D ) but also prototype gun. This is "made in Poland" design. Just replicated in China.

Yes - they do ship to US

I dont know, man. Given that all of the internals already existed, as did the stock, grip and handguard, the whole front assembly (barrel, gas assembly, flash hider and bipod), also the magazine, what exactly did they design? The receiver?

I dont know, man. Given that all of the internals already existed, as did the stock, grip and handguard, the whole front assembly (barrel, gas assembly, flash hider and bipod), also the magazine, what exactly did they design? The receiver?

You cant see differences between existed "almost RPK" replica(SRC, LTC, RMW, Guarder) and RPK74 (CM.51).

New parts: Reciver + suitable top cover (not propper but dfferent then ready one), barrel, handguard trunnion ), gas chamber, front reciver trunnion, rear site base, rear sight, flash hider, even dummy piston is longer :) Also stock is litlle different then already made

Folding stock version is under construction. :P

You cant see differences between existed "almost RPK" replica(SRC, LTC, RMW, Guarder) and RPK74 (CM.51).

New parts: Reciver + suitable top cover (not propper but dfferent then ready one), barrel, handguard trunnion ), gas chamber, front reciver trunnion, rear site base, rear sight, flash hider, even dummy piston is longer :) Also stock is litlle different then already made

Folding stock version is under construction. :P

Where'd you find pics of the dummy piston?

Hot.

Damn.

I am so buying this later this week when I get the money for my m14. 

I would expect shipping to be about the same as buying from rsov or gunner? probably around $380 total. 

EDIT: Can't seem to figure out how to select a shipping option for the US though

Archived