RPK74 (CM.051) at Taiwangun

xxxFENCExxx

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not only drawings (really says drawings arent necessary for chinese way of production :D ) but also prototype gun. This is "made in Poland" design. Just replicated in China.

Yes - they do ship to US

i don't think you know much of manufacturing if you say there is no need for drawings for production, every model they make that i have seen will be designed in CAD first before making parts, you mean made in poland (even though everything is been made in China, every bit of it) what i think it goes in 99% of times that someone gives big enough of order to a factory and then they make a replica (even new one if needed)

just when i'm taking a break from airsoft FFS :(

is this a limited run then? considering how quickly they've flown off the shelves do you think there's any possibility that it will become part of cyma's main line?

100% will come, they just made this with exlusive for Taiwangun for a moment(exclusives always come like a 1 month head start for some company and after that they sell to anyone)

i don't think you know much of manufacturing if you say there is no need for drawings for production, every model they make that i have seen will be designed in CAD first before making parts, you mean made in poland (even though everything is been made in China, every bit of it) what i think it goes in 99% of times that someone gives big enough of order to a factory and then they make a replica (even new one if needed)

I talked about prototype production.

Only drawings are not enough . Why real parts must be shipped to China?

I talked about prototype production.

Only drawings are not enough . Why real parts must be shipped to China?

because they have to be measured to get the CAD drawings complete and accurate and after casting parts you can compare the made parts to originals (to get accurate clone) and its hella slow process but it has to go that way to get accurate parts.

Tooling is very expensive, everything has to be spot on right before they go ahead and make one, because once its made, changing it is costly, if not impossible, depending on whether the change is adative or subtractive, and if I were them, Id insist on making the drawings myself, because I know what my materials are, the tolerances ill need, and so on.

Someday ill get to travel to china to see my products get made, someday.

Im not an AK expert, so I dont know if every detail is correct (dont care either) but this looks pretty cool. I hope Cyma or someone else makes a 50-round Ak47 mag sometime (I know its a 74).

Doesnt say anything about blowback, though. Too bad. But I recon you culd simply install a Cyma AKMS or AIMS gearbox. Electric blowback support weapon, mmmhh...

Its receiver is correct, other details are hard to determine.

Minus the potmetal FSB, RSB, and gas block.

Price in Polish shop include 22% VAT. Without VAT - it should be $260 no more.

Probably gun is made for www.Taiwangun.com only.They are owners of design.

Cheating one's own client would not be perceived well .

i dont believe they got the only mould for themselves, they just gave big enough order to get a head start over others :P my bet is that it will show up soon after the lock up is finished on elsewhere...soon i hope

I wait for Dboys' full-steel RPK.

Because Dboys actually blue the receiver and then paint over it.

I found out that they blued it after I tried to remove the paint(not shiny enough, the stock finish only looks correct enough to AK 10X series, I have a AKS-74N).

Archived