Airsoft Artillery

dusseldorf101

teflon don is right though...

Another hugely constructive comment. Well done. :rolleyes:

I'm still at a loss to what Teflon Don is right about.

Seriously, I've already said I'm prepared to drop this and allow the OP to move on as long as he acknowledges that there are legal implications of anything he builds.

Why, oh why, are people still trying to make vague, halfassed attempts to "prove" I'm wrong?

I'm not wrong.

I'm pointing out what the law in the UK is.

However "they" (whoever "they" are) "calculate shotguns" is not relevant.

What's relevant is what's in the Firearms Act with regard to muzzle energy.

Suck it up. Get over it. Move on.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1~0 just because you dont understand it, doesnt make it pointless, stealth. he means that when they chrono airsoft shotguns, they do it with 1 bb, rather than (in the case of a marui shotgun) 3.

2) i have never talked about firing heavy objects around. im absolutely stunned that you would start acusing people of such things. as much as you might not like it, im a sensible person, i am not out to get anyone hurt.

3) no one has every said you are wrong about the law. please for the love of jebus, stop quoting the law.

4)drkalinka has stated that the formula you have used it to calculatge the energy needed for a flat trajectory. i dont know what you do for a living, but unless you are are directly involved in physics on a very high level, there is the probability that you are wrong. please stop stating things like what ever you say is gods own word.

5) id apriciate it if you didnt end a paragraph with the phrase "FACT." whether you mean to or not, it makes you sound rather arogant.

Another hugely constructive comment. Well done. :rolleyes:

I'm still at a loss to what Teflon Don is right about.

Seriously, I've already said I'm prepared to drop this and allow the OP to move on as long as he acknowledges that there are legal implications of anything he builds.

Why, oh why, are people still trying to make vague, halfassed attempts to "prove" I'm wrong?

I'm not wrong.

I'm pointing out what the law in the UK is.

However "they" (whoever "they" are) "calculate shotguns" is not relevant.

What's relevant is what's in the Firearms Act with regard to muzzle energy.

Suck it up. Get over it. Move on.

You are of course 100% correct!! The law is the law and you are quoting it perfectly to a T and of course being a global moderator it is your job to ensure that all threads are of an exacting standard and i would be offened if you hadnt overlooked the proceedings of this thread, and i am very pleased that you have taken such an expressed interest in this thread. Honestly i am.

Now can we all please drop this issue of the law. I intend to keep things well within the legal limits. Also thank you for bringing up all these issues. In all honesty i had no idea that these were the legal limits and in accordance i intend to remain within them.

Now can we please move on. EVERYONE!!

Anyone who still has any qualms, quandries, queries or would be wibbly feelings in the pit of your stomach please keep them to yourself!!

Now back to the project i was wondering which rounds fire further??

these: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/magazines/shell...dge-xm1060.html

or these: http://www.madbullairsoft.com/English/inde...p;products_id=7

??

any imput would be much obliged :D

Ryan

Anyway back to business. Dusseldorf i had i idea when i was working earlier from a mate who is a engineer. he came up with the idea of a gas chamber. Ill Pm some images/Drawings but it would require some more engineering abilities to get it to work. also of not done correctly it can be dangerous as your messing with CO2.

Dussel Dorf i asked my friend again and hes made a simular launcher before. Ill send u some links and pictures. i cant remeber the technical name for it at the moment. but he showed me a video of it firing and it looked awesome :)

Yet more trolling removed. Next attempt at continuing this pointless argument will result in warning points and/or a suspension.

Archived