Gunner airsoft.

ED-SKaR

no public holidays yet, RSOV, WGCSHOP and GUNNER are very slow to respond, one of my friends wanted to buy a AEG from there and he asked from everyone, WGC answered after 10 days...RSOV answered after 3 days by just asking, can you take a look do we have that item? (asking from customer if customer can check if they have stock or no...after my friend checked no other reply for next 5 days again...) and Gunner didnt reply to much queries only way you can catch them is to call Jackie on that number on front page no need to wait emails. Very poor service in general all 3 of those shops what is my experience with them.

How soon we forget, eh?

2 years ago, Gunner was well-known for being as bad as people think EBB is today.

I, myself, had to resort to spamming a dozen of Gunners news threads here before he bothered to complete an order I made 2 weeks previously.

Thing is, we can be pretty confident that Gunner is not going to vanish any time soon and the same probably applies to EBB.

They're the sort of company you use when there's summat that you think would be nice to own.

They're NOT the sort of company you use when your gun's broke and you need spare parts in time for a game next weekend.

The stuff arrives eventually, just not in a hurry.

How are you supposed to regester for gunners forum?

I have been all over the forum and i just cant find anything to do with regestering!

Its crazy, i have sent 10 e-mails now and filed a paypal dispute and they still arent answering.

As for gunner beeing slow, there is slow and then there is not bothering. RSOV allways respond within 48 hours (even if they dont allways read what i ask ¬.¬) and the longest it has ever taken for an order from them is 4 days from point of payment to the point i have the order in my hands.

Gunner is supposed to be RSOVs rival, i dont believe it ATM.

Funny thing happened to me with gunner. Ordered some GBBR parts for some 30 $ worth + shipping. No reply from gunner in the first week, on the second week I've sent them an e-mal. took Jackie about 3 days to replie that they are missing some parts of the order. I replied him that I want a full money back as this was the second time that they diden't have items listed as in stock in their warehouse. A few days, no money back, no correspondence, and on the third week he sent me the tracking number. When I opened the package, all items were there plus one hard recoil buffer that I didn't order. Anyway they seem to be trying to amend for their service.

Archived