VFC Combat Master & A/NPEQ-15 Advanced Target Pointer Illuminator Aiming Light

pjcat1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indeed, looks like another Armalite variant to me.

Not any other, Costa's variant more exactly :D;)

Anyway, VFC M4 series are top class, even if the market is oversaturated with M4. M4 sales.

Question, SR15 from picture is RS or GBB? The VFC model will be AEG or GBB !?

Anyway, VFC M4 series are top class, even if the market is oversaturated with M4. M4 sales.

Question, SR15 from picture is RS or GBB? The VFC model will be AEG or GBB !?

The Picture says: "6mm Airsoft Electric Rifle" ;)

oooooooooo-1.jpg

See this face? This is the face of someone who not only doesn't care, but doesn't care about any of the people who might care, and furthermore doesn't care about the reasons why those people who might care do care.

See this face? This is the face of someone who not only doesn't care, but doesn't care about any of the people who might care, and furthermore doesn't care about the reasons why those people who might care do care.

Lol-wut! You crack me up man! Ya, Costco carbine right there. I wonder if the top switches work and the rear plug-in for the pressure switch. 90 lumens is nice. Looks like they fixed the details on their PEQ-15 a bit-like that part where the batteries go in to the rear. If the price is right this may be a good buy for a factory built replica.

The Picture says: "6mm Airsoft Electric Rifle" ;)

Didnt't see that part from poster!

If u don't care why u reply complety off-topic? Gues what, I don't care about who cares if this another M4 on market, u like it!? buy it; u don't!? then go play airsoft as usual.

Damn!

PEQ-15 or the EOlAD hood for an Eotech?? Too many pointless things with lasers coming out for me to attach to one rifle! Does this mean I'll need to buy a new gun? Why yes it does! haha.

I wonder if it will me made out of metal or just a working laser and light inside the plastic moulds... Hope the laser is fully adjustable too!

Meh, AN/PEQ's all look like battery boxes to me...

Anyhoo, i'm new here, can someone please tell me who the *fruitcage* christ costa is, and why everyone on the forum seems to be going on about him?

Search Magpul Dynamic on youtube....he'll be the guy with beard...

Anyhoo, i'm new here, can someone please tell me who the *fruitcage* christ costa is, and why everyone on the forum seems to be going on about him?

Same here, I've just got back into airsoft after a few month break and noticed how everyone's now talking about this guy like he's the next Chuck Norris.

Archived