The G&P M733 AEG

The only place i know of with them in stock (well, last time i checked) is Airsoft Armoury.

Website is www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk - I'm sure they'll ship to Argentina, and the customer service is brilliant. Give 'em a call or an email :)

Awesome dude, i will look foward to see what can i get, since i dont like the idea to pay in pounds, since the conversion will be $7ars to $1 pound

Thanks for all the kind words guys :)

Quick update on how it's doing while i'm here - It's been to 2 skirmishes now - Took it to a very, VERY intense game last sunday, another 4000 rounds through it, and it's still flawless. Not a scratch on it, despite the usual abuse, and no gearbox faults whatsoever, even minor. One game was restricted to semi automatic only, and through the course of 6 130 round magazines of very rapid semi-auto firing, it didn't lock up once. It's also worn in a little better now and the accuracy once the hop is set properly is excellent for such a short barreled rifle. It's also become even more consistent on the FPS readings, and gained around 10fps - Chrono'ing it on sunday using Blaster 'Devil' 0.2's resulted in....

Frankly, i've never seen a gun this consistent. I don't know if i got a particularly well put together gearbox or something, but it's easily the best V2 box i've ever had the pleasure of using.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

hows it going so far?

anyway to mount a foregrip?

for a starter on a under 300 dollar budget on a AEG is it worth it?

1: It's now in the hands of my good friend Tony - It's done approximately 130-140,000 rounds without a single hitch. Only maintenance done to it has been the odd barrel clean and a bit of grease chucked on the piston now and again.

2: Yep. You can get 733/M4A1 under-foregrip rails. They bolt on through the vent holes in either the upper or lower handguard.

3: Definitely. It's solid, insanely reliable, gorgeous to look at and a thoroughly awesome piece of kit.