I had something missing from the order but I just emailed them and they sorted it. Can't complain on that front!

and im very happy to wait until our armed forces get their orders first!

I'm not sure if that was aimed at me but it wouldn't have mattered whoever was getting it because bloody interlink sat on it for two days.

I had something missing from the order but I just emailed them and they sorted it. Can't complain on that front!

I'm not sure if that was aimed at me but it wouldn't have mattered whoever was getting it because bloody interlink sat on it for two days.

Oh no that wasnt aimed at you at all. It was referance to the out of stock because i was in touch with them not so long ago about stocks of converse boots and was told armed forces had made a big order and i was mucho happy to wait.

• 4 months later...

Just got my brand new RICAS from them, ordered Sunday night and it arrived this morning :D

They emailed me early today with:

Your order from Support Logistics Eu Limited is out for delivery today and is due to be delivered between 11:05-12:05. Can you please ensure that someone will be available to sign for the parcel

I was really impressed when the parcel showed up at the door at 11:30!

Great kit, great prices and great service! Plus the new Multicam stuff they are putting out is pretty sweet ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i recently ordered some bits and pieces for a belt kit which all turned up in a timely fashion. however when communicating with them about some more bits i wanted to order and if they were availbile and any plans for further black kit im still waiting and that was over three weeks ago :(

other then that a damn good site and value for money - the ricas compact works out at 200+ individually with the pouches or 114 as a set, superb value.

cheers

millest

• 2 weeks later...

A Japanese friend of mine has ordered from them and is currently experiencing some problems. The initial package was sent but returned because their was no phone number on the delivery slip. It was reshipped, but the tracking number trail has died with a signed delivery to someone names Glen in Middlesbrough. We are hoping that this is just someone that is passing the package along, but my friend is a bit worried.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with this type of scenario? We have been trying to contact their customer support by email, but haven't heard back for a bit. To be fair, my friend has sent a number of mails over the last few days, so the folks at UK Tactical might be tired of dealing with it :)

I hope we can figure out what happened to the parcel. I have suggested that for now he wait out the weekend and then we look into it further next week.

Edited by dstole