The Jackal, 13mm auto Mk.2

Typewriter

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes.

For race guns it is available in silver or there's a stealth black version but that's mil/LE only.

cool .I read about that stuff somewhere .I hear they call it T(actical).A(ccessory).P(lacement).E(nabler) . It allows you to attach any tactical accessory anywhere on your gun .I can see theres gonna be alot less rails on guns of the future.

:huh:

is this a joke? seriously, is it?

in case it's not now i'm being kind by saying this to avoid humiliation in the future. if you're going to do something do it properly or dont do it at all.

a glock with an uneven box on top and a display case covered in uneven felt tip bubble writing is NOT a jackal or in any way a decent custom piece. people will laugh at this.

How dare you! :angry:

I'll have you know that since this afternoon I've been working on this for months!

does that include the time it took to use the contents of the box?  :D

I think I have an empty can of pringles that I can duct tape to my AK to make it a bizon now that I think of it... 

Does it fire silver/ mercury pre-blessed BBs? :P

Seriously though, nice try but I think an M9 GBB would of been a better base gun, since it would be easier to glue or bondo material to the slide without having to worry about breaking it down to the gearbox.

http://hellfreak.manganimation.net/images/...al/jackal02.JPG

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cel...ua-jackal01.gif

Seriously though, nice try but I think an M9 GBB would of been a better base gun, since it would be easier to glue or bondo material to the slide without having to worry about breaking it down to the gearbox.

And if something breaks in the slide, wouldn't you have to open it up just the same? :huh: Makes little difference what he chooses as base really, either you deal with an electronic gearbox or you deal with mechanical ignition parts. At least with the AEP though you get jumbo battery space and wouldn't have to worry about durability much since it doesn't recoil.

Typewriter, you have inspired me yet again! I have been developing a weapon for the Finnish rifle trials to replace the mosin nagant for the past five minutes years, and I believe the concepts outlined in your prototype can finally lead my company to success.

Here, you can see our new design, based on your breakthroughs. Behold, M560998 "The Professor," in 490mm Rimfire magnum CASELESS.

img_0004.jpg

img_0026.jpg

img_0035.jpg

Your thoughts?

Can you give us more information about how those trademarks were applied?

Are they CNC milled or laser engraved?

They were applied using a special labor intensive method developed by Finnish scientists, they have been "Ensharped" into the receiver, which is made of mastadon bones, to handle the pressures of the 490mm caseless.

You will also notice the reconnaissance optics, with optical zoom, and less-than-lethal flash device.

Typewriter, you have inspired me yet again! I have been developing a weapon for the Finnish rifle trials to replace the mosin nagant for the past five minutes years, and I believe the concepts outlined in your prototype can finally lead my company to success.

Here, you can see our new design, based on your breakthroughs. Behold, M560998 "The Professor," in 490mm Rimfire magnum CASELESS.

Your thoughts?

I like it ,very effective use of T.A.P.E.

By this day, Typewriter is fast becoming some of the most famous finnish airsofters. Please, encourage him so that he can have motivation to continue his work. :) I haven't liked any of his creations, but the discussion they arouse on a variety of forums is priceless.

Archived