AirsoftCalc v2.0

visionviper

Downloaded it (with recommended upgrades) and tested it, appears to work fine accept for two things: After typing in BB mass and velocity, it does not calculate energy. A similar bug with time information for me. As soon as I enter Distance it reads NaN in every single frame.

When you enter in the time information it is for calculating velocity - so if you enter the distance and the number of seconds it will calculate the velocity of the BB. The reason you get the NaN is because it attempts to recalculate based on the velocity of infinity. You just have to make sure to calculate velocity first then enter in range/distance information.

As far as the not calculating energy if the amount is too small it will not show since the numbers are formatted to 2 decimal places. So something that has < .01 Jules will read as 0.

Was this made in vb.net or C++ as i would love to help out :)

C++

Win XP X32 works fine, thx.

Same here, XP 32 version working fine.

I've recognized it's returning 15J when I enter 0.2g and ~400fps.

Afterwards I tested entering 2g and I got again 15J.

It seems it's not recognizing the decimal point.

Try replacing "." with ","

It would also be nice to enter more digits after the decimal point so you can calculate also with 0.25g or others which might be interesting for Sniper.

+1

Thanks Journeyman, it seems to be the "." which makes problems.

Sorry for beeing a pita, but I found something else. ^^

testw.th.png

I noticed from time to time the drop in ft is smaller than the one in meters, not always.

Don't ask me how I manage to create these bugs, but as software developer I seem to attract them by nature. ^^"

Thanks Journeyman, it seems to be the "." which makes problems.

Sorry for beeing a pita, but I found something else. ^^

testw.th.png

I noticed from time to time the drop in ft is smaller than the one in meters, not always.

Don't ask me how I manage to create these bugs, but as software developer I seem to attract them by nature. ^^"

Quite strange. I'm going to do some testing to see what is causing it.

EDIT: Fixed :)

Archived