Ladies' vests

Agent47

I've had quite a few lady friends ask me to take them airsofting but I'm not going to give them a hicap gun and send them off in the field.

Thing is some them are well-endowed and some aren't but in any case it's clear that most tac vests were not exactly designed for ladies - at least that's how it looks.

It looks like chest rigs will be the way to go as I'm not going to try and buy various tactical belts and suspenders for varying waist sizes. I also have an interceptor vest but I wonder if it will cause any discomfort due to its form-fitting design...?

So this question goes out to any female players, players with girlfriends who play, and armed forces members with female co-workers - if you wear body armor how does it feel?

My fiance uses a standard web belt and alice setup.... she's about 36C and once I got all her straps setup it was the best option to not crush her chest in a full chest rig. We first tried my tac vest and it was a no go. We also found that because of the ammo pockets and such would dig into her boobs cause they didn't have any flex.

So after putting the web belt and riggin on her, I then got her all the pouchs she needed for her web belt from my clothing supply store, and she's well happy now.

Considering I usually carry any of the extra gear we'll need it works out quite well.

I know more hardcore girls won't accept that, but if they need full breast mobility then the options are going to be limited. That or you'd need to find some of the REALLY big heavy sorta pot bellied guys that wear vests and ask them where they got it. Some of the things I see ppl squeeze into has GOT to be made with bigger chests in mind.

And because I'm American and I have no better example of what I'm talking about... I subject you to this.... if he can wear it, no girl should have to worry about their chest getting crushed or being too big.....

post-62864-1254635605_thumb.jpg

Geez, come on guys, at least act like your testicles have descended :rolleyes:

My girlfriend had no complaints when shes worn my various plate carriers, and shes "well endowed"

Your g/f must be made of tougher stuff then, cause it took me forever just to get mine to go to one skirmish.... once she went she found she loved it even though she is quite the "girly girl".

And the testicles thing, well you gotta expect that when "boobs" come into a thread.....

I would get a surplus PLCE or something similar. Many countries issue(d) traditional belt webbings, and some of them are pretty awesome. I have a SMERSH, which I love, but it's not the cheapest, and it's AK-specific.

PANTAC has some pretty cheap molle-belts with suspenders, and they're pretty adjustable.

My girlfriend hated wearing a vest but likes to wear a low profile chest and a fanny pack. It's really gonna differ just like it does with guys.

ROFL real good. Errm "fanny" is slang in British English for errm, well google it up. :D

Belts would be nice, but the thing is I can't tell how big their waists are sometimes, I could ask them whenever they bring it up, but I just hope that a size 32 belt can stretch out farther due to a different hip structure...only one of the girls is taller than me (5' 10" compared to me at 5' 9") so suspenders won't be an issue...

Something like a TT MAV, an RRV or similar low sitting rigs would work out.

Friend of mine has an Israeli "Hagor" Ephod Vest, which usefully Begadi have just released a version of. She gets on with it very well. Shes also used a SORD MFF chestrig in the past.

http://begadishop.com/catalog/product_info...roducts_id=3970

Slight problem with this pic is, that guy isn't american:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...t&p=2192506

Archived