Stargate loadouts

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They use marpat a lot for the assault teams don't they?

I think I don't like the G36 any more as it has been used to death, I wonder why they've used it in stargate universe? I mean they must have had loads of P90's left over from SG1 and Atlantis, budget wise, it makes no sense. Unless there is a shortage of rounds for the P90.

Robinio, very good attempt there, but come on, wheres the brown/beige/green cap, that would cap the look right off.

No mods, 2 fit in each pocket nicely! I dont have the P90 anymore as I got an MP5 and the P90 just stopped getting used, been wanting a G36 for about 2 years now (basically since I sold my last one to my mate).

I like that they changed weapons for Universe, even if they were used to an extent on SG-1 and Atlantis, I just wish they had kept to one version this time instead of swapping scopes between scenes like in the other series (it also happened in Atlantis with the P90 switching between the RD and TR model in one episode)

Didn't the TR P90 have no sites as well (As in the one's you add to it, there is if I recall correct, very faint low profile sites on the TR's top rail but these are perfetic)?

No one attempted a universe load out yet (Black top pants blackhawk vest with G36)?

Keep in mind. Only airsofers on gun eithuists would notice or care. To the average TV watcher they don't notice. Example: The UMP/G36 crutch. No reviews mentioned that.

They use marpat a lot for the assault teams don't they?

I think I don't like the G36 any more as it has been used to death, I wonder why they've used it in stargate universe? I mean they must have had loads of P90's left over from SG1 and Atlantis, budget wise, it makes no sense. Unless there is a shortage of rounds for the P90.

Robinio, very good attempt there, but come on, wheres the brown/beige/green cap, that would cap the look right off.

How? The only people used it alot where Sheppard and Mitchell. (And T and Ronan, awsome episode) And some other random soldiers near the last few seasons. It wasnt like the p90 where everyone had one. I'm guessing the writers like futuristic-looking guns. The P90 and G36 fall into that category.

I have also heard that P90 blanks are expensive, so that may be part of it. Of course it seems the M9 will never get replaced. (Awsome when Shepard started using a Para-Ordnance 1911.)

Loadouts look awesome guys. I miss my P90 and G36 now. Jerks. <_< Haha. If I ever get money to burn id totally love to make a SG loadout.

Do those assault vests hold G36 mags well? Anyone know?

Most people would see his G36 crutch as just a gun being used a crutch, if you mean how his UMP changed toa G36...then yeah your right.

Some of the Marines in SG-1 also used the G36 (notably SG-3) as did some of the team who went to Midway to fight the Wraith.

Out of curiostiy, out of all the possible loadouts which one would you go for?

Seeing as this is the stargate load out thread:-

Anyone know of any sites that offer the scope that they used on the MP5 in the first few seasons of SG1, at a cheap price? Or is it another ebay search, would prefer a site (google-fu is weak in this one).

photo.jpg

Stargate-ish...

Needed something useful for skirmishing, so the omega medic vest is out. Need to replace the shingle on the left though, the '74 mags are way too tight.

No jacket either, just a normal OD BDU top. I'll have more pictures Sunday with any luck.

Looks good, it doesnt take alot to make a good looking Stargate loadout which looks the part which is why I find it odd how so many people get it so wrong - how hard is it to get OD BDU's, some patches and a black tactical vest and holster!

Also liking that you didnt put the USAF logo on your BDU seeming only SG-1 wore them and never on anything but the jackets (sorry pet peeve of mine with people wearing them on woodland BDU uniforms)

Look forward to your post game photos =]

photo3.jpg

Sorry for the crappy picture, nobody had a decent camera so I had to use my iphone

It definitely worked well for me today, probably need to change out the utility pouch though.

EDIT: just noticed the random shells :rolleyes: picked up a shotgun and put the extra shells in my vest and forgot about them all day. Need to get a scabbard for it soon...

Makes me think, why don't you try and do a Russian SG team loadout? I'm not sure they look like, it's been a while since I saw the episodes, but I get the feeling the AK would go very well with it, plus EVERYONE does SG1-style loadouts, so why not take a break from the norm?

I'll be doing that as soon as I can afford some VSR :) wanted something to match the rest of the team first though.

and trust me, I get hell for using the AK with the sg1 gear :D

Should be getting an SG4 and a DCU SG1 loadout together soon too. We do a lot of ops with camo restrictions, so I need something for tan side play. anyone know what vest they use with DCU?

Archived