Stargate loadouts

Thats pretty much the conclusion I came to.

Just sewn my SG11 and USAF "wings" onto a piece of ABU material I took from the lower pockets on the shirt, now all I need is a few yards of velcro and I'll stick them on the ABU's, borrow a G36 and get a few piks taken.  I'm going to see if I can borrow a MP5 or G36 next time I go out and get some piks of my SG1 gear.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes me miss my SG-1 Loadout :( Still got most of it, but only stuff I still use is my O'Neill baseball cap, P90 chest sling & Wiley Xs,

Still got my Blackhawk Omega vest (SG1) & the Blackhawk Tac Vest (Atlantis) so I could do it again :D and of course I still have my wonderful P90!

Did loose my G-8 WEP Jacket though...

Always have a thing about collecting the glasses from each spin off. Got the Wiley X SG-1s (one set screen used :D) and Wiley X Blink (Universe)

Only thing Ive never been able to find is O'Neills Glasses..

Miltec makes a copy of the Bolle Glaciers that O'Neill wore on the early seasons. I have a pair myself, can take a picture if you wish. They are pretty nice, just need to scrub the miltec logo off from the frame.

SG11, because I wanted a background I could make flexible to suit whatever weapon or camo I fancied. MP5, P90, AR variants, G3 SG1 etc, Woodland, Green/ Wep, Desert etc.

Taken from the SG wiki

SG-11 was created in 1998 along with SG-10 and SG-12. (SG1: "In the Line of Duty")

Their first mission was to help relocate the Nasyans. (SG1: "In the Line of Duty")

Initially SG-11 was the engineering corps led by Captain Laurence Conner, promoted after leaving SG-9. The entire team was captured and later executed by Apophis. (SG1: "Spirits", "Rules of Engagement")

The new group was an archaeological unit led by Major Gil Hawkins, Loder, Sanchez and Dr. Robert Rothman. This team was sent to what they didn't know was the original Goa'uld homeworld and were killed in action. (SG1: "The First Ones")

After that, the team designation went to be an engineering unit again, under Colonel Martin Edwards, with Major Evan Lorne, Lt. Menard, Lt. Ritter and Lt. Woeste, SG-11 led an extended mining survey. (SG1: "Enemy Mine")

They were also sent, together with SG-21 and parts of SG-1 to track down the Kull warrior that wiped out Earth's Alpha Site. (SG1: "Death Knell")

I joined a costuming group about 9 years ago on a site called sg-command.Net (now sicifi-hero.net), they have regional 'teams' just to group people from various areas of the globe or special interest groups (such as SG-3 being a group for current or former USMC), SG-4 is for UK and European members of the board so for skirmishing I just ran with it.

Oddly when I first started skirmishing there was a Stargate themed SG team who played out of Lightfighter in Sheffield who also used the SG-4 number, completely unrelated but cool at the same time.

SG-1, SG-4 and SGC are the 3 team patches I can switch between at the moment though, nice to see someone else has some reasons behind the patch choice instead of choosing one at random (not that that isn't a good reason :))

SG-4 were mentioned in several episodes

• They were the team tasked with taking Cassandra back to her planet.
  • Became a Russian team for a time during season 6.
  • Was the team Sheppard was given when he was reassigned to Earth when Ancients briefly reclaimed Atlantis.
  • Along with SG-5 were tasked with helping try dial the 9th Chevron to Destiny on Jonas' planet.

Going with what they are seen wearing when they appeared it would either be green or black (or yellow bio suits) with M4's and the usual SG team weaponry. I tend to wear US woodland more often as its a little more practical than the green jacket (although the jacket it great on colder days).

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for that, as you know the hard part is finding matching OD trousers :-)

yeah, my P90's where mostly second hand TM ones but they've never let me down.

found some more, the internet is wierd sometimes. (sorry for the bad pic....):

Season 1 style:

Desert:

desert1a.jpg

Which vest is that?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My Stargate SG-1 team jacket by ScifiHero.Net, which it pains me to say I have decided to part company with (never going to use it plus a baby on the way in just a few short weeks time)

sgc-jacket_zpsec2d9e91.jpg

Not really an airsoft piece but its the crown jewel in my SG costuming collection despite the fact I have never worn it, cost a pretty penny too!

If anyone is interested in taking it off my hands send me a PM, its a size Medium and selling for about £150 plus postage but I could be persuaded to negotiate :) As I say not an airsoft item so no point listing it in the classifieds but wanted to share it with you before it disappears off my hands :)

Archived