Tokyo Marui's G36K, MP5 C-mag and other

Hokum

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, what i saw was G36, possibly K or E, a MP5 Drum and A Sliding stock on a G3 like gun, as for the one at the end i am thinking an EBB as most of the EBB pics show the same gloved hand with it in mid blowback, looking at it again i am thinking USP of some design, Match or Sport.

'FireKnife'

Looks like a GBB USP.45 of some kind to me - The slide travel is much further than an EBB in the photo, and it makes sense for TM to make one - They already do springers/AEP's in USP flavour, so i'd guess they're doing a GBB. As for the rest, looks like a few accessories, although the G3 looks like it could be metal bodied from the image? This is all entirely speculation obviously..

I really hope thats a USP GBB. That way I can check wich one is better, KSC's or TM's. :)

I must say SYstem 7 in the KSC USP is pretty impressive my P10 easily makes 280 FPS at barely 15°c on greengas.

But then again, My Hicapa's are quite the monsters as well. :D

Actually something about it looks like the P2000 to me, but those sights don't look standard USP to me.

I would prefer A TM over a KSC anyway, i have had two KSC's foul up on me and no TM's so it is speaking from experience.

Though the G3 thing interests me.

'FireKnife'

That USP looks closer to a P2000 as stated, but looking at the grip style it might even be a P30 or HK45.

The G36 looks to be the K due to the rail mount points, if it were the full size it would be more forward on the newer style grips that can take the screw on rails.

G3 possibly looks like a full metal G3A4? (Yey! If it is).

The pistol does look like an EBB, the picture is in classic EBB style but it would be great if they did a GBB USP, I'd not have to bother trying to decide if I should sell my KSC USPs or not.

Some nice, some ooh, some why?

I like the G36K, hopefully TM will put a decent scope in their carry handle.

The G3 looks like it could be good as long as TM keep up their trend of using metal receivers. Its got an SEF grip so it's probably an A4 or even better a KA4. Hopefully they've not decided to try and give it any kind of recoil.

MP5 drum mag? Why oh why would they make that? Who is going to buy that and not get mocked?

As for the pistol it definitely looks HKish but it isnt a USP or HK45 as there's no safety at the back of the frame so maybe its a P2000 or P30

One thing I would like to ask TM is WHERE IS MY DAMN TMP AEP?

Some nice, some ooh, some why?

I like the G36K, hopefully TM will put a decent scope in their carry handle.

The G3 looks like it could be good as long as TM keep up their trend of using metal receivers. Its got an SEF grip so it's probably an A4 or even better a KA4. Hopefully they've not decided to try and give it any kind of recoil.

MP5 drum mag? Why oh why would they make that? Who is going to buy that and not get mocked?

As for the pistol it definitely looks HKish but it isnt a USP or HK45 as there's no safety at the back of the frame so maybe its a P2000 or P30

One thing I would like to ask TM is WHERE IS MY DAMN TMP AEP?

The lack of safety bugged me too but then again HK usually offers many types of safety set ups it would be difficult to deny a possible HK45. There looks to be no break in the grip pattern to suggest the adjustable side panels like the P30. P2000 has a different style grip to it as well more like lines not rough texture. So my bet is still the HK45 full size.

Not saying you're wrong on the SEF thing, but how can you tell?

And yeah, here's hoping that it is a KA4!

Not saying you're wrong on the SEF thing, but how can you tell?

It shows the right hand side of the lower receiver which is a 2 part construction with the pistol grip being a separate part, there is no selector on the right hand side so the only thing it can be is a SEF selector lever on the left hand side just like every other TM G3.

I 3rd that sentiment. Where is my TMP AEP? It was announced over 3 years ago.

Why would TM do a "K" now? JG does every G36 flavor imaginable. While I think the quality of their K will be great, TM is taking a step backwards in my opinion. Unless they include some spectacular optics or some other new technology, they aren't bringing anything new to the table.

I 3rd that sentiment. Where is my TMP AEP? It was announced over 3 years ago.

Why would TM do a "K" now? JG does every G36 flavor imaginable. While I think the quality of their K will be great, TM is taking a step backwards in my opinion. Unless they include some spectacular optics or some other new technology, they aren't bringing anything new to the table.

A TM SCAR! *Hint Hint* :D

Archived