• Created
  • Last Reply

Reasons it's not a Mk 23

-No Decocker

-No Safety

-Slide is a different shape

-Slide stop too far back

-The Mk23 has 8 ridges the picture has 7

-If we assume the hand in the picture is an average sized Japanese male's then they must be about 8 feet tall on average...

TM making an H&K P30 and FN SCAR-L/H was sarcasm, noting they haven't been too innovative lately. Just look at their "new" Sig, M9's, etc-same guns just refinished with chrome and they mixed and matched the slides, same thing for their "new" OD rifles, lol!

yes, and what do 99% of all the other manufacturers do? :D

Most of them now sell assembled parts as AEG's.

And lets not forget, TM doesn't give an *albatross* about what we think. ;)

TM making an H&K P30 and FN SCAR-L/H was sarcasm, noting they haven't been too innovative lately. Just look at their "new" Sig, M9's, etc-same guns just refinished with chrome and they mixed and matched the slides, same thing for their "new" OD rifles, lol!

So what's the 325fps 5-7 then, scotch mist?

Hows that different from pretty much all the OEM is doing? Every once in a while OEM comes out with something new, but they use the same technology in the product that comes after for a long time.....last thing for WA that was new, GBBR AR, for TM, recoiling AEGs, KSC, System 7 pistols....

Hows that different from pretty much all the OEM is doing? Every once in a while OEM comes out with something new, but they use the same technology in the product that comes after for a long time.....last thing for WA that was new, GBBR AR, for TM, recoiling AEGs, KSC, System 7 pistols....

New technology=/= innovation. The recoil engine is innovative, be cause its a completely new concept and design.

The S7 KSC pistols are just a makeover. Now obviously theirs a thin line between the two, but you should be able to see what im getting at. Wa, i dunno know about the GBB ARs, so no comment.

If you think about it, then the "just a makeover" thing you're pointing out about System 7 applies equally to the recoil-engine AEGs. Why? Well, TM have made guns powered by electricity that had "blowback" before. Other companies have had AEG's with "blowback" as well. Marui just updated the gearbox and gave it a makeover.

The idea that the P30 could be a AAA battery powered EBB kinda bugs me, but at the same time that means it would be cheap and I would definitely buy one, rather than it being expensive and me really wanting one...

If you think about it, then the "just a makeover" thing you're pointing out about System 7 applies equally to the recoil-engine AEGs. Why? Well, TM have made guns powered by electricity that had "blowback" before. Other companies have had AEG's with "blowback" as well. Marui just updated the gearbox and gave it a makeover.

The idea that the P30 could be a AAA battery powered EBB kinda bugs me, but at the same time that means it would be cheap and I would definitely buy one, rather than it being expensive and me really wanting one...

I guess it just depends on how you look at it then.

Honestly id rather see it be a GBB... I love p30/20s

Looks like the HK has been confirmed as an EBB P30. Also, H&K G36K with electric blowback, MP5A5 HC and G3 SAS HC (HC stands for High Cycle, meaning insane high rate of fire), MP5 drums, EG3000 HC motor.

From airsoft-news.eu

Pics from TM booth at Hobby fair

Shame its a G3 SAS :(

Interesting to see they are using short stroked pistons with the second tooth taken off though, and metal bushings now too.

MP5 drum mag and high rof MP5 makes sense though, thankfully they'll probably be uncommon so there is unlikely to be a load of high rof ammo dumping going on at sites.

I noticed on the G3SAS that there are pictogram markings on the 70's era trigger housing. IIRC, arent pictogram selector markings exclusive to the all plastic "navy" lowers.

Also the G36K lower has SEF, which would be a departure from the pictogram lower found on the TM G36C. Interesting.

Do not want.

The G36K looks nice but why would they put SEF markings on it when the G36 has never had SEF. If they change that for the production models then I may consider the G36 but apart from that no thanks.

Its the same with the G3 abomination. Navy markings on an SEF lower. Bit of a dropped ball on TMs part.

Do not want.

The G36K looks nice but why would they put SEF markings on it when the G36 has never had SEF. If they change that for the production models then I may consider the G36 but apart from that no thanks.

Its the same with the G3 abomination. Navy markings on an SEF lower. Bit of a dropped ball on TMs part.

HK does make the G36 with SEF markings. http://www.hk-usa.com/military_products/g36_general.asp

EDIT:

Just saw TM new Line up.... .AND YES A FRIGGIN S&W M&P!!!!!! i do hope it a M&P45, that would be even sweeter, but if its like the XD, and in 40 thatll be fine to basically the same size.

and yea YES to the HK45, XD40, and PX4!

Archived