Tokyo Marui's G36K, MP5 C-mag and other

Hokum

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah from what i can tell the g36k has a shock system, a 300g weight block, so a cross between the v1 and v2 recoil systems, cool too see! theres hope for my mp5 yet!

The cqb sopmod has the 416 style stock but it takes the sopmod quick change batterys which is cool might have a sexy change for my sopmod ;)

From what i here the sopmod is selling amazingly well in japan most players owning one.

Less important is the moaning about the mags (as the new mags are worth every penny) but more important will be if they have managed the sopmods new awesome hop unit into the g36k! feeding every last bb, hop click adjustments, easy disassembly and outragous accuracy. following there trend of producing a better hop unit every time. g36 fans could be very happy indeed.

exciting times i honeslty thought it would be longer before more releases, price will be same as ak and sopmod series, its there next gen range they are all priced ruffly the same. They have a lot of r&d to claw back.

All i care about now are the new pistols coming out, XD.40 is just bloody win, Leon loadout with a 5-7 will be great.

'FireKnife'

I agree I want my PX4!!!!!! And the Smith, HK and Springfield. That PX4 better have Real Beretta Trades unlike all of their other berettas.

well, from the looks of it, the magwell converters, the g36c rail, other companies' rails, and the various stocks you can buy will all be able to be fitted on, but you might have trouble with the front parts.

The C front wont fit because of the length of the gas piston part.

The full size g36 handguard should fit just fine, however, because the new K length barrel is one piece any barrel extensions will start from where the K ends. Which means that the full g36 barrel conversion piece will be crazy long or you will have to wait til someone releases a barrel length for this model. Another possibility is that you use the K length barrel piece from previous conversion kits alongwith the full size handguard. But that brigns another problem (if you have the G&P kits that is) the K extension piece is the opposite threading to the full length barrel piece so the full size flash hider can't be used on the K barrel. (if that makes sense heh)

Don't know about other companies, but the G&P kits - both the K and full length ones - are what I have.

Although, looking at the report the guy seems to think that the C length handguard could be fitted on. I think at the base it would be fine but that piston might get in the way.

hah, another edit: the eye relief is supposed to be 20 - 30mm which is good, the G&P one is balls, something like 10mm.

• 1 month later...

Archived