Force Recon Kit Discussion

grundig

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never done any shooting whatsoever, but I can't wait to try it. I might check out which shooting clubs I can join next year. So I could use the headset for that, if it's not overkill. They're not the same model as yours though, I don't know what the difference is either. But they sure look the same.

tomster: just having the sordins headset you have is pretty good, i mean you might see it as just a piece to complete your impression but I use mine for firing at the range and when I am working in my workshop.

When I bought my Lib II's, I looked at it as an investment. :D

And it's seen a lot of usage: airsoft, real-steel, even mowing the lawn :rolleyes:

master titled lol I'd like to see you mow your lawn like that haha, talk about tacticool!

-HOOT- loving it! '07 leg panel and what year are the .45 mag pouches? Need more pics!

Here's a pic of mine

S73F1791.jpg

on the left

FSBE II leg panel 2007 (now sold)

FSBE II shotgun shell panel 2007

on the right

FSBE II leg panel 2005

FSBE II .45 FG mag pouch x2 2006

FSBE II flash bang pouch 2007

FSBE II m4 mag pouch x2 2004

master titled lol I'd like to see you mow your lawn like that haha, talk about tacticool!

-HOOT- loving it! '07 leg panel and what year are the .45 mag pouches? Need more pics!

Here's a pic of mine

http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad5/fsb...on/S73F1791.jpg

on the left

FSBE II leg panel 2007 (now sold)

FSBE II shotgun shell panel 2007

on the right

FSBE II leg panel 2005

FSBE II .45 FG mag pouch x2 2006

FSBE II flash bang pouch 2007

FSBE II m4 mag pouch x2 2004

You had two of them. That's sick! :D

20091119-M-3792A-083.jpg

Caption Gunnery Sgt. John W. Leroy, with Headquarters and Service Company, 2nd Battalion, 2nd Marine Regiment, brings back bread from a local bakery at the Balaclava Bazaar in Garmsir district, Afghanistan, following a security shura at the Garmsir district governor's office Nov. 19, 2009. Leaders from the Afghan national security force, along with Lt. Col. John E. McDonough, commanding officer of 2nd Bn., 2nd Marines, met with Gov. Abdullaj Jan to discuss security issues and concerns throughout Garmsir.

I don´t know if it´s the right place for this but Marines use a RAV now? private purchase?

Cheers

definitely an MTV (staggered molle on chest :) )

anywho, back on topic, countfloyd, grim, hoot & tomster.. you guys make me die a little inside.. lol you all have some really nice stuff, unfortunately my FR kit is on hold till the summer most likely as my funds have dried up a bit haha

Archived