Force Recon Kit Discussion

grundig

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah as Skeezo says that guy is an EOD, even that looks like MARSOC is using EBRs, you can see a photo of a guy with a Mich 2001 using it.

My latest acquisition:

CIRAS1.jpg

CIRAS2.jpg

CIRAS3.jpg

Eagle Industries FSBE 2 MC CIRAS (Land) :D :D

Now lets see how to mount it xD.

Beautiful!

So does this mean that you are going to sell your RRV for dirt cheap (to me)? :P It would be a perfect situation, sell me the RRV and put the pouches on the CIRAS :D

When you said "to me" you were refering to me right? Because that's what makes sense yaknow.

Nice looking CIRAS Countfloyd, can't wait to see it setup.

Thanks for the comments ppl hahahaha sorry Crackisbad but I will continue using my RRV , no doubt I prefer this one instead of CIRAS.It will be my vest for greenside ops and the majority of skirmishes.

This is the actual setup , not the final:

DSCF0004-2.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

Kitlist:

EI FSBE2 MC CIRAS

EI FSBE2 Double Frag Grenade pouch

EI FSBE 2 Double M4 pouch

EI FSBE 2 Single M4 pouch x2

EI FSBE 2 Single .45 FB pouch x4

EI Qanteen pouch

EI MBITR pouch

Aites IFAK pouch

Hope you like it guys.

Thanks for the comments guys!!! as I said is not the final setup.

Is there a canteen in the pouch? Just curious cause the straps loop out of the flap to better accommodate them.

Yes Agent Hunk , I forgot to flap it! but it also works well without flapping it.

@Tomster:now that is a *fruitcage* awesome collection!!! Top notch man If you want to sell some pouches pm me haha (specially that MBITR).No words for them!!

@Pistol_Dude:Yes you are right actually MSOB is using MARCIRAS , but Force Recon were only issued to the MC CIRAS.

Regards people

That is some sexy kit tomster! God I want an RRV so bad now! Damn you all!

Just picked up a load of CB gear (pouches, belt, etc) so I am pretty much good to go. All I want to get now is a triple M4 pouch that holds 9 mags for my MBSS; I love the vest but the lack of real estate is annoying. I finally picked up a molle belt (after MT made fun of my old belt :( ), so maybe now I can move some pouches onto the belt.

Out of curiosity: what do people put in their frag grenade pouches? Radios?

WTF Tomster, you are one sick USMC Coyote Brown luvaahh. :D

So you're one of them sickos who paid US$600 for a little piece of cordura with some plastic buckles, also called drop leg panel.

Archived