Shooter Combat Gear Supplies review

http://www.shootercbgear.com

So I was lusting for the new China made Eolad and I wanted to order from EBairosft. However, EB's 'free' shipping takes like 2 weeks to arrive from HK to Bangkok where I am. I Googled and managed to find this site. Now I was skeptical at first because this is a fairly new company but I gave it a try and was not disapointed.

I placed an order for the Eolad and a China made Eotech 551 at around noon. Got the standard messages and what surprised me was that at around 5pm, I got an email that said it was shipped already! Even Redwolf takes 1-2 days to process and ship, this retailer took like 5 hours! In my experience, when Redwolf ships the item, they usually post it at around 8-10pm HK time and that means it will reach me in 2 days. Thus from order to receipt, it usually takes 3-4 days to arrive. I was so happy when the item reached my house at 2 in afternoon. That's like 1 day after I made the order!

Both items arrived well wrapped and undamaged. I highly recommend this retailer.

I highly recommend this retailer too.

I bought an AGM GBB M4 (RIS model, got one of the last ones) on a Thursday and it was shipped Friday. The package arrived here in Hawai'i on Monday (DAMN FAST) but was held in customs for two weeks. The customs part isnt SCGS fault though, so overall good service and they answered all emails same day, albeit a few hours later.

• 1 year later...