Fun video

Stealthbomber

I am a member of a Ducati forum where wheelie-bins are something of an in-joke.

Seems that so many people manage to take pictures of their bikes with a wheelie-bin in the background that it's become something of a requirement.

Anyway, one of the guys on there posted this, saying that his wheelie-bin is now famous.

This has been on The Sun's website so you might have seen it before.

you can tell this wasn't gonna end good for the wee ned when he pushed him. Instead of pushing the man backwards its like he just bounced off him.

Cracking shot to the face though, if only someone had a Hi-speed camera at the ready to catch that connection, oh well. Funny to see him drag himself away and out the garden.

That made me smile, shame that it'll be used for The Sun's War on Chavs/gypsies/anyone slightly different and/or impoverished...

As long as there's open season for chavs, most possibly all year long, I have nothing against it.

about *fruitcage* time these little pricks were put in their place.

i had three teenagers try and mug me on the way back from a nightclub.........

............. they hadn't realised the guy stood 30 feet behind me was my brother and would not just "walk on by"

after dishing out a wll deserved pasting we took their money and went to the kebab van.

tragic irony or poetic justice?

and yes i do know that what i done was technically illegal, but balls to them, turns out you don't *fruitcage* with a pair of soldiers just back from iraq!

Archived