.45 USP Holster?

Warpix

Does anyone know of a SERPA-esq holster that'll fit a .45 USP nicely? I need one that can attach to a SERPA leg platform, I was looking at this

http://us.hkwebshop.com/HKWebShop/show/byI...///////////true

but I'm not sure if the HK45 and .45 USP would be too compatible holster wise. If it helps, I have a KWA KP45, I'm pretty sure its based off of the .45 USP, looks just like it... without trades.

Thanks in advance.

What you see on the HK site are Fobus holsters with Serpa-like retension system and promoted under separate brand. But it has the same Roto-System as Fobus.

Anyway: Pkekyo-Nor said it right – get yourself a Blackhawk Serpa for USP FS (full size, i. e. USP .45). Should work fine. Better don't go for the China made clones. You'll regret it after more intense use.

What you see on the HK site are Fobus holsters with Serpa-like retension system and promoted under separate brand. But it has the same Roto-System as Fobus.

Anyway: Pkekyo-Nor said it right – get yourself a Blackhawk Serpa for USP FS (full size, i. e. USP .45). Should work fine. Better don't go for the China made clones. You'll regret it after more intense use.

If he's really talking about a USP then it'll fit.

I've red on this forum that a USP Tactical won't fit in a serpa due to the rised ironsights.

I'll be hanving this problem in the future.

Thanks guys, I just wasn't sure because I got a "CQC" type holster from ebairsoft saying that it was for a USP, but if I wanted to use it with my KWA, I would have to force the slide in and paint would start to scratch away. After looking on the Blackhawk! website and finding that they have a sizing chart, I'm just going to go with a "SERPA Level 2 CQC Holster w/Matte Finish " since it has an option for a "USP full size".

Thanks guys, I just wasn't sure because I got a "CQC" type holster from ebairsoft saying that it was for a USP, but if I wanted to use it with my KWA, I would have to force the slide in and paint would start to scratch away. 

Yeah... that's because you bought it at ebaybanned... One of the worse ideas you've had - guaranteed.

There are holsters available for USP Match, Expert and Tactical.

But I really wonder why there are really few options on the Tactical. Maybe it's not that popular in Service as is the normal USP (9mm/.40 SW) and USP .45 in standard and compact model.

Match and Expert I mostly see used by sport shooters. So there should be some holsters available in the sport shooting equipment sector, for example Höppner & Schumann, Sickinger, Bladetech and so on. Maybe good choice would be custom molded holster. If you live in the USA, this shouldn't be a hard deal. Outside USA pretty hard, though.

I read that some airsofters managed to make Blackhawk holsters fit highed profile sights USP with some kraftmanship.

For tactical holsters I would bet my money on Safariland. Their fitting charts almost cover every handgun model available. Worth a look maybe.

get a serpa, there really reliable and quick to draw. very cheap for real duty gear compared to a safariland 6004.........unless you look to ebay where you can buy 6004 with leg shroud for just 50 USD (just ordered mine from ebay yesterday for 44 USD )

I can't comment on the SERPAs, but I've had great success with Fobus holsters and my KSC(?) USPc. I invested in a roto and molle mount so I can have it wherever I like. The hip/belt mounts are astoundingly comfortable considering the plastic looks nothing special.

Quick to draw, good retention, fits like a glove, any angle I like.

If Fobus is an option I'd recommend a look on IMI Defense holsters … strong indications this are orignial Fobus, just triggerguard savety inspired by Blackhawk Serpa and promoted under IMI brand. Roto system is the same as Fobus. The Defense holsters make pretty good impressions and are as versatile as the Blackhawk CQC range with the roto interchangable attachment, even MOLLE is possible. And that for reasonable price.

http://www.imidefense.com/

Maybe an interesting option for some of the guys here …

Archived