Stalker Trousers in DCU

Hi guys. After reading about the Stalker Trousers on here and seeing them up close after a friend bought them in tan, it's made me want a pair. However i would like like them in DCU (US desert tri colour) and current that is not available. After speaking with Ian from baseline supplies, he said that it would be possible to get them in DCU but he would need a order of about 10 and a deposit upfront. I so far ive got about 3 people that i know would be interested in a set and im sure there are others out there that want them in this pattern, i just need to find some of you ;)

So i thought i would make this post here and see if i could get at least 10 people that want a pair. Sorry if it in the wrong part mods, please move if it is :)

Custom stuff could take up to and maybe over 4 weeks to make, and would cost £65 including the knee pads but postage is extra. If there is enough interest we could sort out how to do deposit ect then. Just hoping enough people want them to make this possable. Im going to keep this to just UK residents at first but if i need to open it up world wide to make the numbers i will. I dont know if Base Line Supplies ships outside the UK but as long as you pay all the postage costs i wouldnt mind having them delivered to me and then i post them on to you. But lets see how it goes.

Some pistures and info of said product in OD.

The STALKER TDU (Tactical Duty Uniform)

Trousers:

* comfortable wearing, wide cut

* all pockets are close to the body when empty, allowing comfortable wearing of body armor

* deep front pockets for easy access with integrated pockets for tools and knifes, first aid kit

* two seat pockets with noiseless slotted buttons

* double cargo pockets with internal loops and mag/ flashlight pouches, rear layer closed by folding lid, protecting contents against dust, dirt and bugs, useable as dump pouches.

* two knife/ cellphone pockets

* two pockets for popflares, chemlights etc.

* seat nylon reinforced

* reinforced knees with integrated kneepads (removable)

* molle-loops on tights

* integrated gaitor stocking protects against dirt and bugs

* velcrotags on both cargopockets

* many attaching points for lanyards etc.

* slotted buttons for comfort and safety

tdu3.jpg

tdu2.jpg

stalker2.jpg

stalker1.jpg

Sizing chart;

S - 29 1/2 - 32 1/2 inch

M - 31 - 35 inch

L - 35 - 39 Inch

XL - 39 - 43 inch

No xxl available sorry guys.

Please post here if your interested thanks for reading :D

What would the price be (roughly) after postage to the US? Might be interested

Sorry to upset the boat here guys - I am about to update the website with the following:

Unfortunately, BaselineSupplies are unable to offer US customers an option to purchase Stalker TDU's. We apologise for any inconvenience with regards to this matter.

I would love to sell to the US, but to be honest it isn't worth the 'potential' issues that doing so could throw up...

Sorry ;(

What length are the trousers?

Normal UK sizes if you like I'm a 36 Waist 34/36 inseam. Or in US sizes large long.

What are these as usually although the waist size comes up ok the length is usually much to be desired.

I am 6 foot seven and the trousers fit my lanky legs fine. They have an in-built gaitor which adds a good 4 inches to the trousers - I have yet to find someone who wouldn't fit the trousers because their legs were too long.

If I have time tomorrow, I will add the inside leg measurements to the site (they are the same from Medium through to extra Large)

Balf

Archived