MAGPUL PTS ACR & MAGPUL PTS/A&K Sportsline Masada

uscmCorps

I have a this theory that it was Magpul that reached out to Paul and gave him a good deal on the PTS products, as they knew they couldnt stop the sale of ACM knockoffs. Just an idea.

P.S. Oh, and I hope we still gget to see an ACM FMG9, GBB preferably.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well now this is interesting, more products you can't talk about and a very nice new gun. A shame its got proprietory mags but I'm sure if it was possible to use standard mags they would have, sadly I get the feeling that the UK price is goign to be rather silly, I remember the AGM M4comiong out for something like £400 for the first batch when it was £273 to import one with a spare mag from HK so import form HK again I say!

Hey guess what, Aliens actually ask.... no told A&K to make the Masada on PTS's behalf, and it was made on Mars in a secret underground facility.

Oh and PTS are really aliens too.

See i can come up with some conspiracies to, doesn't mean any of its true ;) .

C'mon lets get this off the PTS hating like usual, and get back to drooling over the ACR :D .

Just to throw this out there. You can buy VFC SCAR lowers and gearboxes. It is quite possible to have a high velocity lower with full cylinder that could be swapped out with a low velocity CQB lower with ported cylinder. Barrels aren't quite quick change, but all you need is the included tool and a small hex key to loosen the hop up. You can then just add whatever length outer barrel you want between the flash hider and gas block. 10" to 18" or anything in between.

So, this isn't entirely something new as far as airsoft is concerned.

However, I am quite intrigued by it and may buy one... Depends on how the stock market goes honestly.

I got a question about something you mentioned before, uscmCorps.

You said something about the development of some replica of the Massoud, so, do you have any idea if either Magpul PTS or A&K are working on some version themselves to be released after the Masada?

Thanks again,

Regards.

Well now this is interesting, more products you can't talk about and a very nice new gun. A shame its got proprietory mags but I'm sure if it was possible to use standard mags they would have, sadly I get the feeling that the UK price is goign to be rather silly, I remember the AGM M4comiong out for something like £400 for the first batch when it was £273 to import one with a spare mag from HK so import form HK again I say!

Just wondering, what happens when the AGM M4 goes wrong and you need to send it back?

having the exact same ACR but with the folding stock instead would increase the MSRP by about $100

Hmm.. A little bit much for a stock upgrade.

Is it possible that the ACR will sell in various configs?

Eg: AK Version, Standard version, + Deluxe versions with metal Handguards and folding stocks?

Kinda dissapointed, was hoping for cheap and simple gun. Not a list of space-age stuff with big price-tag. Most ppl want a gun, just a cheap, cool looking gun... Personaly i dont care much about the internals, that, i can fix myself if need be.

Anyone know where to buy those "cheapo-versions" ? :P

Kinda dissapointed, was hoping for cheap and simple gun. Not a list of space-age stuff with big price-tag. Most ppl want a gun, just a cheap, cool looking gun... Personaly i dont care much about the internals, that, i can fix myself if need be.

Anyone know where to buy those "cheapo-versions" ? :P

Ebanned will be selling them as far as i know. I contacted Paul this week and he said they should be in the next week or so.

Cheers

Archived