Can you guess what it is yet?

madwelshman

Airsoft mini SKUD? :D

Which reminds me of a story about a Liverpudlian weapons observer in Iraq several years ago. He was called over after a discovery of several large missles and he replied with "Scud that innit" :rolleyes::D

Myseteriously the tires of the mobile support carrier disapeared several mins later. ;)

Well they needed to make sure no one took it... :D

nope, not given too much away yet, the nade launcher assembly was a given, as its a pic of a nade, and an assembly, but what for?

Oh and sabers? got loads of them!

meMaul.jpg

My other pastime! (raising money for kids charities, hospital visits, making ill children smile ect!)

45 minutes and i'll post the next pic, if I can stay awake! lol

IMG00057-20091019-1627.jpg

Oh yeh! Law giving goodness, made from a real M72 (well, the british version) out of a drill version, so nice and weighty, metal and fibreglass construction, and tough as old boots!

Couldnt afford the Deepfire one, so made it ourselves!

Before anyone kicks off! its not a "re activated" as it is not a deact, they are inert once fired, like a brass round or shell casing, and due to the firing process, they can not be re activated, so do not fall into the deacts bracket, I did my homework ;)

Before anyone kicks off! its not a "re activated" as it is not a deact, they are inert once fired, like a brass round or shell casing, and due to the firing process, they can not be re activated, so do not fall into the deacts bracket, I did my homework ;)

Uhuh.

Somebody asked about this ages ago and got an official letter back from the Home Office verifying this.

A scan of that letter is knocking around the interweb.

I think I have a copy of it somewhere on my other computer.

Thats pretty cool.

My group did something very similar with our Bazooka for re-inacting. We were able to use a lin act. mated with a cheap sanyo 600mah battery to power the thing.

On our Law's, we were able to remanufacture the trigger assembly in the system to smack a hammer onto a firing pin to fire the grenade with shells loading from the rear.

The Lin Act. Idea also works with our panzerfausts as well ( all deact )

Archived