Boyi/Ghk Aks74u review

I brought the dark colorful box home. The box has GHK and BOYI written on it so i asked the shop owner... why is this GHK gbbr so damn cheap? He answered because this isn't 100 percent GHK. more of 50 percent of both. GHK gbbrs and this GHK and BOYI one (GB) the GHk one uses better quality metal to make the receiver. The used a better grade stainless steel. The GB uses ok grade steel. GHK gbbr has a Boyi made body. THe GHK basically buys Boyi's ak bodies and add their Tanio Koba based mechanism inside. This Gb gbbr is the same thing. Only the Ak sports ok grade metal and the gun manufacturer is mainly credited to BOYI even though GHK made the internals. Thats why theres GHK and BOYI written on the box.

Performance: The gun has a very good velocity on Hfc 134. The fps was averagely 360. On Hfc 22 (recommended) it goes 380 fps. On green gas ( not recommended because it tends to break the magazine the gun can stand it fine) it went a striking 460 fps in 35 c i live in a hot zone. Accuracy. you can easily hit a man sized target at 50 m. Spray and pray, you don't even need sights for that. 60 meters, the bbs start to drop and you need to compensate for that. You also need a red dot or scope. 65 meters you can only hit him if you shoot semi and fire slowly and indoors no wind or other interferences. 70 meters is almost impossible due to the barrel lenght. The bb ca get there fine butnot where you want it to hit. The agm m4 has a longer barrel and a worse accuracy than this. On green the bbs could easily get 80 meters and little compensation but less accuracy though. So green isn't always better. Pushin it to the limit the bbs would fly to about 85 meters before dropping fast and hitting the ground.

Feel. Wooden foregrip and metal stock. justwant to concentrate on performence because thats what i look for in every gun.

Problems: Problem one. The core of the thing the hammer slams into that releases the gas got bent so you cant push it in. After fixed, theres a major gas leak as if theres a big hole in it. The screw probably got lose but don't wanna fix it by self let the warranty do the job.

Conclusion. Great buy especially if you dont fancy M4s that much coz M4 was my first airsoft gun. It costs about 150 USDs to buy shipping included. I bought it for 100USDs because there was a major discount at the store and they excluded shipping for me. Buy it if you are a gangsta in the field or if you just love aks or just wanna have a gbbr that is better performing than average.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Conclusion. Great buy especially if you dont fancy M4s that much coz M4 was my first airsoft gun. It costs about 150 USDs to buy shipping included. I bought it for 100USDs because there was a major discount at the store and they excluded shipping for me. Buy it if you are a gangsta in the field or if you just love aks or just wanna have a gbbr that is better performing than average.

Does this place have a web page at all? I would like to see this GBBR. I just want to know if it's upgradeable.