Sex on fire

frankimac

UK vs. Former UK territory who had a mardy about tax, started a civil war, declared their independence, and who now pay around 50% tax on their income compared to the 31% most of use in the UK pay :P

Josh

Touché. However, at least we now have taxation with representation. ;)

That's ok, I enjoy my teeth as they are. Besides, while London may have been the coolest city Ive ever been to, Germany takes the cake. And Poland. And France. But then again, who hasn't taken France. Dirty little girl

Erm, proving the old American stupidity. These aren't cities, they are countries.

:huh: Noooo, I was saying that while England gets bonus points for having London within its boundaries, I still enjoy Germany more. And then I made a joke about other countries. I do hope you were also making a joke :rolleyes:

Also, I have actually been to most of those countries. Just not Poland. Why would anyone want to go to Poland

:huh: Noooo, I was saying that while England gets bonus points for having London within its boundaries, I still enjoy Germany more. And then I made a joke about other countries. I do hope you were also making a joke :rolleyes:

Also, I have actually been to most of those countries. Just not Poland. Why would anyone want to go to Poland

Indeed I was. As you were about our teeth Im sure ;)

True, Poland is almost empty since a rather large number have appeared here in the UK. Also, I went to France once. It was such an experience, I will never be going again

Hey, at least we're good humored enough to ignore your factually incorrect proposal that most Americans have 50% taxes.

For instance, the highest tax bracket in the US is 35%. :P

Seriol digression:

While it is possible for state taxes to bump things back up, it's important to remember that the people who pay that 35% income tax are also making $372,950USD+ a year. Even then, the highest State income tax rate is 11%, and in some states and cities, total income tax deductions can add up to close to 50%. But median income for a household in 2003 was $43,376USD, placing average Americans on a diet of 25% Federal income tax. Thus, the likelihood of Americans averaging 50% income tax including local, State, and Federal taxes is roughly zero at present.

:pirate:®

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, at least we're good humored enough to ignore your factually incorrect proposal that most Americans have 50% taxes.

For instance, the highest tax bracket in the US is 35%. :P

Seriol digression:

While it is possible for state taxes to bump things back up, it's important to remember that the people who pay that 35% income tax are also making $372,950USD+ a year. Even then, the highest State income tax rate is 11%, and in some states and cities, total income tax deductions can add up to close to 50%. But median income for a household in 2003 was $43,376USD, placing average Americans on a diet of 25% Federal income tax. Thus, the likelihood of Americans averaging 50% income tax including local, State, and Federal taxes is roughly zero at present.

:pirate:®

Not humour. Stop posting.

Archived