Sex on fire

frankimac

Well you sad old farts I thought it was funny.

Josh

Edit L4byr1nth isn't included in the "sad old farts" as I'm actually 22 days older than him. In light of this i'm creating the whole new category of "young, naive whippersnapper" for him to represent ;)

You forget that the UK invented the US.

Oh yer...

UK vs. Former UK territory who had a mardy about tax, started a civil war, declared their independence, and who now pay around 50% tax on their income compared to the 31% most of use in the UK pay :P

Josh

UK vs. Former UK territory, a small rich minority of whom who had a mardy about tax, started a civil war with massive amounts of help from the french, declared their independence despite most Americans not wanting it, and who now pay around 50% tax on their income compared to the 31% most of use in the UK pay

Fixed :P

Well you cant come back to us now, you've got your own flag and everything :waggle:

You can sit on the naughty step and think about what you've done.

Josh

That's ok, I enjoy my teeth as they are. Besides, while London may have been the coolest city Ive ever been to, Germany takes the cake. And Poland. And France. But then again, who hasn't taken France. Dirty little girl

Archived