After my third order from http://www.gunfire.pl/, I finally decided to put up a short review of this shop as IMHO it is clearly deserving of one.

Some info first: Gunfire.pl are, as you probably guessed, located in Poland. They are a general Airsoft Dealer, offering mostly Guns and Clothes and some Tactical Equipment.

Items for sale:

They focus on the "cheaper" Items, so you can find mostly brands like JG, Well, GFC, and so on. But they also have a very nice corner of higher-quality guns and gear, i've seen some CA, TM, G&P. They are also one of the few shops who have a complete selection of RealSword Guns & spare Parts.

In the Gear Department, you can find a lot of Tactical Clothing, most of cheaper Brands and some TAD Knockoffs. The selection of Tactical Gear is somewhat limited.

Stock Levels

I've not seen may Items that are out of stock, and if they are, usually they will be restocked quite timely. Another nice feature is an Indicator on stock levels for the selected Item.

Buying & Shipping

Now, the reason while I got off my backside to write this review in the first place. Prices are overall very nice, with some interesting special deals every month. They have quite a few Payment Choices, like Bank Transfer, Visa, or Paypal available.

It is their shipping tough which really makes this shop stand out from others I visited: they are lighning-fast! To put in an example, I ordered some Items on Sunday, paid with Paypal, received a tracking Number on Monday, and the UPS Guy was at my doorstep un Wednesday!

They are also very competent in communications, for pretty much every step in the order process there is a mail sent out. I received separate notifications for order confirmation, payment confirmation, packing, sending, and a tracking Number.

Staff is very helpful if there is a question and I had a reply within the day.

Website

The Website is nicely thought-out and convenient. It is possible to choose between five different Languages and three different currencies. If you choose to register with an Account, you can track the Order History and customize the Shop's Appearance.

I found a small technical issue - using multiple tabs seemed to create multiple shopping carts. It only happened once tough, so I guess this is fixed.

Conclusion

While this may indeed seem a bit over-glorifying, my experience with gunfire.pl have been nothing short of excellent, and I will gladly order from them again and can recommend them to everyone looking for a good deal or a hidden gem.

Cheers,

Fallen.

I was also satisfied with gunfire in the past, but this year two things are obvious:

Stock is very low, most AEGS are permanent out of stock and the indicators are often wrong!

They had increased their prices in the end of 2008 (before this, their prices were the most attractive ones in Europe). They told their customers at their website, this was necessary because of the US-Dollar, but they never made them cheaper again, and look at the US-Dollar now.

What I like with gunfire is their effort to solve problems lin or wrong shipped items!

their GFC-Guns are just JG-Guns with a additional label on the package and a higher price btw..

And they do have a great competitor in Poland: www.taiwangun.com, great prices although they have higher shipping costs, then gunfire.

Lance

Edited by lance201
...the competitor raised his prices in the last week about 20%... I really don't know what is going with this polish shops.

Lance

They are being business smart and that indicates his stock is running low because of shortage of China guns, everyone who i have noticed around the world has raised their prices about 10-20% when their stock starts cracking hehe. Gunfire almost went bankrupt couple years before because the Polish currency was so bad but they are recovering now which is good, Taiwangun in the meantime took the pole position in Poland while Gunfire was struggling.

They are being business smart and that indicates his stock is running low because of shortage of China guns, everyone who i have noticed around the world has raised their prices about 10-20% when their stock starts cracking hehe. Gunfire almost went bankrupt couple years before because the Polish currency was so bad but they are recovering now which is good, Taiwangun in the meantime took the pole position in Poland while Gunfire was struggling.

AirsoftOnline didnt and doesnt. Prices still good, stock still good and so is shipping.

B.