• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, I bought two of the GR20's last year, quite early in their distribution I think.

I found some positives and negatives with them.

Positives: First off they look the nuts don't they, can't fault them there. Ease of changing to use for different noises/ poss smokes havn't seen any yet though. When you throw them they go where you want them to (in CQB) they don't roll all over the place.

Negatives: Picking up the pieces. I overcame this by drilling a 2mm hole and using a tiny cable tie throuh the spoon and round the barrel attachment. Fishing braid would probably be easier though. Reliability. Absolute rubbish, got so fed up with blanks either the first cap wouldnt fire or the main charge wouldnt ignite, leading me to sell them. Other wise I would have forever had post going to and from Phil.

Reliability was deffo the big let down factor for me. What you need is a 9mm blank combined with the GR20, with some kind of delay system to fire it...The ultimate Bang....