International Recipe Trading Thread

HaVoC

Some of us like food - you may even be a cook in a restaurant. Some of us are just fat f***s. Some of us, dare I say it, are probably both.

Anyway, for some time I've wanted to know a few things about other countries' food, so I'll ask 'em here as I can remember them. For anyone else, why not post your favourite recipes here? ;)

For me, I'm hoping an American well tell me how to make a good, home-made malt. One of the greatest things in the US is being able to go into a small-town restaurant and order an Oreo malt...but I'd like to make them when I'm not over there. So, someone, give me a recipe...please! :P

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm lets see here....beans+cheese melted on top+parsley+pepper+warmed bread = yummy beans and cheese hmm and to do better try this!

beans+potato wedges+bits of bacon frided off+cheese melted on top =YUMMYNESS!

-Two cups of your favorite ice cream(mint....mmmm)

-1/2 cup whole milk

-oreo's,sprinkles, nuts, whatever your preferense

-blender(don't eat it, put stuff in it)

-whipped cream

1. put stuff in blender

2. turn on blender

3. pour stuff into a glass

4. put whipped cream on top

5. insert straw/spoon

6. Eat

Enjoy your malt :)

A cookie(cream in between two chocolate cookies) developed by the US government during the cold war to make soviets fat. It had the oppisite effect on some of our own populous.

LOL

Ha ha, thats a good one. MMMMMM Oreo cookies. I love them! As for food recipes what ya looking for? I know loads

FERG

My recipe for uber cheese and bits on toast

Fry a bit o bacon

Cut it up

now get some nice thick bread, and a pile of cheese, mix the bacon witht he cheese and add sauce of choice.

Cook on grill thing untill all nice n crispy (and not on fire like one unfortunate time)

eat

make again

I also tried it with tabasco sauce, some pieces of proper tomato, pepper and some pepperami

That was nice.

OMFG...

I found some random choccy biscuits. I lobbed 'em in the blender, along with milk, loads of ice-cream, and a little choccy sauce.

It tastes...PERFECT... :D

Cheers Cinder!

EDIT: Observe the malty goodness ;)

post-8-1116366562_thumb.jpg

No, you get them in normal packs. Y'know...the bits of cookie are flipped so that they're the wrong way round. If you peel the mis-laid bit off, it leaves 'oreo' imprinted in the cream, too.

They're wrong, and thus eating them feels wrong. They're just dirty.

Ok I've gone one. Top Ramen, water, and a pot. Is there nothing better?

Also, put some cheddar cheese on a sliced bagel and microwave it. Melted cheese on a bagel. Mmmmm.... chagel.

Well a good recipe is throw a couple of pieces of cold pizza on a plate and cook it for 30 seconds. Quick and easy. Its always my breakfast. I have to get up at 4 in the morning. Becuase I live far away from my High School. And I have to make the coffee, make my bed, clean my room and do my homework. Yes I am a procrastinator. But atleast I get B+ all of the time. And my parents dont have to pay for my college since I got a scholorship to WSU. Cougars.

Archived