Hall & Connen Typhon .69

Typewriter

Well heres some bad english specs about the making of the gun.

The stock:

First i had a VSR with stock sawn off (only the pistol grip was still left). I sawed the pistol grip off, and attached a metal pipe at the small empty space between the stock and the trigger. In this pipe, i attached the wooden stock, wich I made from birch and oiled to look like rosewood. Then I used epoxy putty to fill the rift between wood and plastic. Lastly I applied medium-shiny lacquer.

Gun itself:

The base gun is Tokyo Marui VSR-10 G-Spec, upgraded to shoot 1,6J. Nothing special about that.

The barrel:

A long metal pipe with a custom flash-hider at the business end. The heavy, long barrel can be replaced with a shorter, lighter barrel (i made a fast-change feature there).

yeah thanks smart *albatross*. Did you wanna tell us how it was made?

No.

lmao!!! ah you ruined it, I'd have said nowt! much funnier!

I for one like it mate, its different, and nobody else has one! good on you! ignore the rude and negative comments! ;)

Not everyone liked my M72 conversion, do I give a toss? nope!

You must be the smartest on your class.

You look awful.

Fail. If your not willing to take criticism why post such a half assed build?

*Sigh* I have a lot more time for customisers with low build quallity who actually give a step by step guide or can at least answer a question without coming across as a complete *Ubar*.

K_K

*Sigh* I have a lot more time for customisers with low build quallity who actually give a step by step guide or can at least answer a question without coming across as a complete *Ubar*.

Christ, get over yourself kid, what contribution have you made to the community recently? dont like it, dont post, he's not made it as a custom order for you has he? he's made it for himself.

"I have a lot more time for...." jesus, its people like you that give this sport its "elitist pricks" tag... <_<

Archived